told ya it could be done...
but if you dine at their restaurant, i'd stay away from the lemonade and fudge... Eek
Original Post
add the bloody mary to that list as well....

quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by TBird:

but if you dine at their restaurant, i'd stay away from the lemonade and fudge... Eek


LOL! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
Yep. Pretty bizarre. Not quite as disgusting as.......

This............



lolol... read the reviews! priceless!

has this been passed around this forum?


The Mountain 3 wolf t-Shirt? I don't understand.
don't remember where/when but yes, it was passed once but always hilarious! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
Yep. Pretty bizarre. Not quite as disgusting as.......

This............



lolol... read the reviews! priceless!

has this been passed around this forum?
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
Yep. Pretty bizarre. Not quite as disgusting as.......

This............



lolol... read the reviews! priceless!

has this been passed around this forum?


The Mountain 3 wolf t-Shirt? I don't understand.


Read the product reviews Smile
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
Originally posted by jorgerunfast:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
Yep. Pretty bizarre. Not quite as disgusting as.......

This............



lolol... read the reviews! priceless!

has this been passed around this forum?


The Mountain 3 wolf t-Shirt? I don't understand.


Read the product reviews Smile


LOL. Now that's funny. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Chilicat:
I have to say though, it is the most savory part of the human anatomy to make cheese from.
Breasts or balls? Confused

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×