All dear wine lovers,

I will be so grateful if you could pass a questionnaire related to the wine and its labeling. Your answers will be kept confidential and help me to improve wine marketing

My dream is to open a wine bar. So my thesis is a step further to understand how marketing works.

This questionnaire will examine your associative reaction and emotional response to wine. Moreover, with the glass of wine it goes much better!

The link is below:

https://goo.gl/forms/vVBv8SnoHx5YhB5K2

Original Post

Hey, Khrystyna.  Just a quick thought.  A unknown new poster with an obviously Eastern European name posting a link in a forum is likely to be met with a little concern in these days and times.  Perhaps some additional information and some bona fides might gain you better response to your survey.

Are you the Khrystyna who worked at the Ritz Carlton in Barcelona?

PH

purplehaze posted:

Hey, Khrystyna.  Just a quick thought.  A unknown new poster with an obviously Eastern European name posting a link in a forum is likely to be met with a little concern in these days and times.  Perhaps some additional information and some bona fides might gain you better response to your survey.

PH

Heyyy. What do you mean under 'poster with East European name' and 'concerns'? How does it related?

Yes, I worked this spring. Do we know each other?

Khrystyna Iurkova posted:
purplehaze posted:

PH

Heyyy. What do you mean under 'poster with East European name' and 'concerns'? How does it related?

Yes, I worked this spring. Do we know each other?

No, we haven't met.  A friend saw your name and mentioned that you'd given him a good restaurant recommendation.  As far as the Eastern European/internet concern, I'd suggest a quick check of recent news.  Good luck with your survey.  I did a quick google safe check on it and it appears to be free from cooties.

PH  

Hello Khrystyna,

I'm working on a project (course materials for my webinar) dedicated to the semiotics of wine labeling. I will teach Rhetoric in advertising discourse: wine industry. I can recommend you a good source for your future projects, if you're planning to continue: for example, 100 ideas that changed advertising by S. Veksner.  Besides, one of my students at Portland State University has written a paper for her Bachelor's of Science in Marketing and Advertising Management:

The Semiotics of Wine Labeling: a study of millennial perception by term paper writer and course graduate Abby Williams

Add Reply

Likes (0)