I started to notice that sometimes wine can slightly change the flavor if I vaped before. Does anybody notice the same? 

Original Post

Are you asking if you smoke anything with a strong flavor can it change the flavor of something else? An obvious yes. Is it desirable? For me no, but who knows about you.

I’d suggest you not to mix vaping and wine. It would be best to enjoy your glass of wine separately from e-cigs.

As for changes in your taste, read on https://vapingdaily.com about something called “vaper's tongue”. It says your problem can be solved by drinking more water during the day.

I would suggest simply mainlining nicotine. This will help speed up and ensure your addiction. It will make you seem real cool, unlike vaping, which is an IQ indicator, kind of like having a man bun or a Mohawk haircut or a facial tattoo.

Oops. PFM. That seems judgmental.

Last edited by gregt
gregt posted:

I would suggest simply mainlining nicotine. This will help speed up and ensure your addiction. It will make you seem real cool, unlike vaping, which is an IQ indicator, kind of like having a man bun or a Mohawk haircut or a facial tattoo.

Oops. PFM. That seems judgmental.

This is a good piece of advice. I do my best to quit smoking. I thought about vaping, but I read that it can also be addictive. I even made a call to addiction helpline and asked about it (I'll add a link in case someone is interested https://addictionresource.com/...-and-rehab-hotlines/). They told me that there are cases when vapers become addictive to crack. So, I decided just to give up smoking cigarettes. I've already asked my family and friends for support. Also I want to find a good hobby that will take my mind off the thought of smoking.

Last edited by Francis123
bomba503 posted:

Dispensaries are essential services, no? 

Happy to say in CA it has been listed that way. But I thought this thread was about nicotine vapes.

Last edited by The Old Man

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.