quote:
Originally posted by Jfont:
indybob?

haven't seen him around for like a month...

Good question.

I sent him a message on FB and have not heard back.
I sent an email to GMTinJapan. He says he's "reasonably well," and that he's very busy and signing in on Japanese computers is very time consuming. Too bad. He was a great contributor here.
quote:
Originally posted by markjahnke:
Where's MattWagner and Sean7? -mJ

seanr7 has pretty much given up posting on all wine boards at this point. He keeps up with people mainly through Facebook these days.

Not sure about mwagner7777 but the last I heard he was really getting into the running and out of wine pretty much. Probably just lost interest at least for the moment.
I see Sean on FB from time to time, but I haven't been spending nearly as much time on there as I used to. Kinda got FB'ed out. Surprised to see so many from the boards on there though, so that is kind of nice at least.

TGIF! Time to pop some corks....I wish! -mJ
Where's Wine Joe? I noticed in one of the dumpster-dived threads that he quit at 999 posts.

Whine-oh, tell him to get his ass back here! Smile
Where's GATC, our resident German wine expert? We enjoyed several dinners together and he was a fountain of information on German wines.
[quote]Board-O

Posted Sep 29, 2009 10:25 PM
Where is GATC? My wife and I have dinner with the GATC's several times on both coasts. He's the most knowledgeable person I know on German wines.

And then,
Board-O

Posted Jan 21, 2010 07:52 AM
Where's GATC, our resident German wine expert? We enjoyed several dinners together and he was a fountain of information on German wines.

Board-O: Either you really miss GATC or your memory ain't what it used to be. Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
[quote]Board-O

Posted Sep 29, 2009 10:25 PM
Where is GATC? My wife and I have dinner with the GATC's several times on both coasts. He's the most knowledgeable person I know on German wines.

And then,
Board-O

Posted Jan 21, 2010 07:52 AM

Board-O: Either you really miss GATC or your memory ain't what it used to be. Big Grin

They are not mutually exclusive you know Razz
quote:
Originally posted by SD-Wineaux:
Where's Wine Joe? I noticed in one of the dumpster-dived threads that he quit at 999 posts.

Whine-oh, tell him to get his ass back here! Smile

I hung with him for a moment last night.. He was drinking a Corona... LOL! He is the person responsible for me being on this site...
quote:
Originally posted by TBird:
i hear he is an invited guest in key west!?

quote:
Originally posted by Dom'n'Vin'sDad:
How about Purple Poop?

Keep smacking! Big Grin

papeduneuf?  I was thinking about how the Corona virus is killing all kinds of offlines, and the great times we've had at his fine abode in Seattle. His last post was in early November, 2019. 

I was recently wondering what happened to three people I met out here in SD at different offlines.  Good times, good people, just wondering where they trailed off to...

Sarbuze

Aphilla

Wine Doc

azwiese posted:

I was recently wondering what happened to three people I met out here in SD at different offlines.  Good times, good people, just wondering where they trailed off to...

Sarbuze

Aphilla

Wine Doc

I had dinner with aphilla and his wife (along with a few others) last summer. Doing well - I believe he changed jobs. Not sure he dropped from the forums.

billhike posted:
azwiese posted:

Sarbuze

Aphilla

Wine Doc

I had dinner with aphilla and his wife (along with a few others) last summer. Doing well - I believe he changed jobs. Not sure he dropped from the forums.

Sarbuze is well, just met up with him in Phoenix a few weeks ago with a few other forumites.  Right before COVID really kicked in and we all stopped traveling

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.