Well.... thanks (or no thanks) to winetarelli's recent post in the Say Something Copletely Random And Off Topic thread, I now have

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

bouncing around my brain and I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP!!!

PH
Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hanging On

But I don't mind, getting rid of earworms is easy, you just need a safe song that wipes the offending song out of your head.
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
The Hebrides Overture (Mendelssohn).

Which, perhaps not coincidentally, has been my favorite single-movement piece for more than half my life.

You have very good taste! Cool

I don't usually comment here, as I would likely have something to write at least once a day, but I've been haunted by Mozart's 20th Piano Concerto (d minor, K.466) for three days now. There are worse things in life. Cool

Gah!!!!  I have been tormented by The Smiths' "How Soon Is Now?" for the past day and a half.  It isn't the worst Sogn in the world, but it needs to stop.  

Last edited by winetarelli
winetarelli posted:

Gah!!!!  I have been tormented by The Smiths' "How Soon Is Now?" for the past day and a half.  It isn't the worst Sogn in the world, but it needs to stop.  

That is a great song and welcome as an ear worm any day!

Eva Cassidy's rendition of "How can I keep from singing."  Man, can she belt it out.  I should say, "could belt it out."  Try listening to Enya's soporific version, then put on Eva's.  And play it loud!  I can't believe she died so young. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.