Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Went to a 'Sculpt & Tone' workout this morning after only a coffee and croissant.

That workout kicked my a**! Eek

UGGGGH. Need Protein......

Came back to a Fritatta Brunch (lovely made by D). Awesome. Included Olives, Chicken Sausage, wild mushrooms (left over from the Risotto prep last night), shallots, Parmesan, rosemary & thyme.

YUM! Smile
quote:
Originally posted by WISAD:
...I love Grey Goose Martini's but honestly....4 was probably too many.
I find a good vodka martini can sneak up on you a lot quicker than wine. At a recent dinner party I too finished 4 martinis in relatively short order (Chopin), the problem was they were triples and they were along with a glass or two of red had with dinner. Let's just say the evening ended a bit early for me.
My hangover breakfast:
Three or four Caesars with lots of celery salt around the rim.
Three eggs scrambled over low heat with lots of butter and chopped chives (French style).
A six oz tenderloin grilled to medium well.
Two pieces whole wheat toast with butter and ginger marmelade.
Large glass ice water and two Tylenol.
Three more hours sleep.
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
the last glass of 1982 Clos des Goisse from last night.

You actually had a glass left over!? Eek

I was surprised as well, but killed the rest as soon as I found it this morning. Wink

Reminds me of when I was doing inventory last year and "found" a bottle of 1988 Salon I didn't realize I had. You gotta love it when you find stuff like that. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
In honor of your restraint, this morning:

Eggs Benedict
Bloody Marys (pitcher of)
Champagne Pierre Peters Cuvee de Reserve BdB Grand Cru
Nap

PH

Cool
The other weekend when you text me a photo of your Eggs Benedict I ran out to the local b'fast resto and ordered some. Big Grin

(restraining)

Celebratory b'fast prior a big week ahead? Smile

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.