Thanks WIML - very close.   Full phrase is G'mar chatimah tovah.  May you be sealed in the book of life (or literal translation - a good final sealing).

For lunch today I had the only tomato on my heirloom San Marzano plant, sliced and with with olive oil and some shaved Reggiano. It's flowering like crazy so I'm hoping to get some tomatoes to can before it gets too cold.

Wife and I split butter chicken and artichoke pie at tiny Trattoria Sostanza in Florence today with 8 friends. Everything was excellent and a fantastic value. 

I realized I've been eating the same lunch every day except weekends for well over a month. Farmer's market salad - Chopped little gems lettuce, onion sprouts, shredded carrots, orange cherry tomatoes, 1 cubed avocado and a light dressing.

billhike posted:

Wife and I split butter chicken and artichoke pie at tiny Trattoria Sostanza in Florence today with 8 friends. Everything was excellent and a fantastic value. 

So you're eating Indian food in Florence??!

bman posted:
billhike posted:

So you're eating Indian food in Florence??!

Hardly 😊 Lightly breaded and pan fried with a crapload of butter. Simple and decadent.

vinoevelo posted:

cochinita pibil, some hand made tortilllas and pickled onions.

Where? Pibil and al pastor are my favourite tacos.  

bman posted:
vinoevelo posted:

Comal y canela. Love this place.

vinoevelo posted:
bman posted:
vinoevelo posted:

Comal y canela. Love this place.

tnx

BenSherman posted:

what can be better than Big Mac for lunch

https://www.pngix.com/

What can be better?  Not having idiots posting who don't know what an indefinite article is.  Why are you here, Vladimir?

PH

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.