What BEER are you drinking?

quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
quote:
Originally posted by NolanE:
Ah okay. Well expect kegs at your local bars this month based on what I'm hearing.

If you guys like Belgian-style beers, then hopefully Pere Jacques will be one of the GI beers heading that way on tap. It's phenomenal.

I'm sipping one right now. Excellent stuff.
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
quote:
quote:
Ah okay. Well expect kegs at your local bars this month based on what I'm hearing.

If you guys like Belgian-style beers, then hopefully Pere Jacques will be one of the GI beers heading that way on tap. It's phenomenal.

Sheer greatness!
Today, well for me its Stout Season My favorites are:

Ten Fiddy (Oskar Blues)
Founders Breakfast Oatmeal Stout
Brooklyn Chocolate Stout
Green Flash Double Stout
Southern Tier Chocolat

For those non-stouts:
Six Point Resin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hop Stoopid
Stone Ruination
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
quote:
quote:

Sheer greatness!

We get in the 22 ounce bottles here, and the 9% alcohol sneaks up on you though.
quote:
The beers of Deschutes from OR have recently become available here in IL, to a lot of hype. I got to try 4 of them on tap today at a local pub. I can't recall the exact names but I really enjoyed the white IPA and porter.

I picked up Deschutes Red Chair Northwest Style Pale Ale at Binny's recently and really enjoyed it. A lot of good buzz around this stuff. All six packs are $8.99 at Binny's during January as they push this beer into our market. You can also mix your own 6 pack.

Add Reply

Likes (0)