While in the Philippines recently for two weeks, Red Horse Ale, a new favorite. Just need to find where I can buy it here.
This past Saturday - Augustiner Edelstoff Helles.

Looking forward to the start of Oktoberfest this coming Saturday...
quote:
Originally posted by shavez:
This past Saturday - Augustiner Edelstoff Helles.

Looking forward to the start of Oktoberfest this coming Saturday...


My favorite beer. Ever.

Yesterday: Rogue Dead Guy.
i drank alot of that the last time i was in asheville. not bad at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Keeno:
Sweetwater 420
Sat. night at my friends going away party we had a Struis Cuvee Delphine, which is Black Albert(beer cousin of Fat Big Grin)aged in Four Roses Bourbon Brls, '04 Cantillon Lou Pepe Kriek and a 3L of Triple Karmeliet.
Mainly homebrews:
Baldy's Summer Spectacular
Baldy's Blonde Bimbo

Looking for the weather to cool down so I can pop:
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly IPA (FANTASTIC!)
Elysian Night Owl Pumpkin
Jack Russell London Porter and Jack Russell Irish Red Ale... Unbelievably rich and creamy. Neither are the least bit hoppie (sp?).

I've had the Jack Russell Brown Ale in the past and really liked it as well.

Because Jack Russell beers / ales are hard to find retail, I always try to stock up whenever I am in close proximity to their facility.

Jack Russell Brewing is located in Camino, California.
quote:
Originally posted by vinosnob:
Sat. night at my friends going away party we had a Struis Cuvee Delphine, which is Black Albert(beer cousin of Fat Big Grin)aged in Four Roses Bourbon Brls, '04 Cantillon Lou Pepe Kriek and a 3L of Triple Karmeliet.


2 quick questions:
1. How did you like the Lou Pepe kriek?
2. Have you had the regular Lou Pepe gueuze? I have a bottle waiting for me, but I have yet to pick it up, and have never tried it. TIA. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by mpls wine guy:
Summit pale ale.


Summit and Bell's are the only two breweries I drink when I visit MN. Delicious stuff!!
quote:
Originally posted by Brashley:
quote:
Originally posted by mpls wine guy:
Summit pale ale.


Summit and Bell's are the only two breweries I drink when I visit MN. Delicious stuff!!


Yep. Knocked a few of these off on the boat this weekend. Cool
quote:
Originally posted by Trey R:
Saturday during a 15 mile bike ride....Great Divide Hercules DIPA 22oz....fit perfectly in my drink holder.


That's just wrong. Doesn't the beer get too foamy? Wink

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×