Dropped by a local rural brewery the other night called Whitewall Brewing. Had their:

Glass Case of Emotion Hazy IPA, and Bias Ply IPA. Both were good, but you gotta know you're in the sticks when you see a "Truck Nuts Porter". 

Avec les Bons Voeux Brassiere Dupont Vieille Bieres sur lie (Abbaye de la Moinette) III

Run, do not walk. I already love Dupont, but this Saison is absolutely in my sweet spot. Seasonal, so it won’t last long. 

winetarelli posted:

Avec les Bons Voeux Brassiere Dupont Vieille Bieres sur lie (Abbaye de la Moinette) III

Run, do not walk. I already love Dupont, but this Saison is absolutely in my sweet spot. Seasonal, so it won’t last long. 

And again tonight.  Brilliant.

Hellbent Brewing Co. --Dang! Citra IPA

Old Schoolhouse Brewing --Finishing Touches IPA

Matchless Brewing --Over Contracted IPA

Skookum Brewery  --Jackass IPA

Whitewater peanut butter shake stout

You'd laugh or shudder but it's fantastic. Heavy peanut flavour but roasted and rich and totally dry. 

I've been doing my best to help out my friend who owns a craft beer bar, buying six packs and 32 oz crowlers to go. Just had a crowler of Ten Pin Brewing IPA last night.

mneeley490 posted:

I've been doing my best to help out my friend who owns a craft beer bar, buying six packs and 32 oz crowlers to go. Just had a crowler of Ten Pin Brewing IPA last night.

Carry on.  We must all do our part to help the economy, especially the small businesses.

Not a beer, but I bought it from my friend's craft beer pub. 

Avid Cider Co.  Acai Blueberry Lemonade  6.2 AVB   Very tasty!

Last edited by mneeley490

I've been having Pliny the Elder and Blind Pig most days with Happy Hops every now and then.  Also drinking a fair amount of Stef's homemade, including a Belgium Quad that's really good.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.