quote:Originally posted by Seaquam:
For tonight, and the next couple of nights:
- 2005 M. Sorrel Hermitage Le Gréal (have not tried this vintage yet; looking forward to it)
- 2005 Delas Cote-Rotie La Landonne
- 2000 and 2001 Le Vieux Donjon Chateauneuf du Pape
- 2003 Domaine Pegau Chateauneuf Cuvee Reservee
- 2001 Janasse Chateauneuf Vieilles Vignes
- 1995 Beaucastel Chateauneuf
- NV Paul Bara Champagne Grand Rosé
- NV Krug Champagne Grande Cuvee
- NV Vilmart Champagne Grand Cellier
- NV Heidsieck Champagne Brut Reserve (last bottle of 2008 disgorgement)
Now, just need a couple of whites and I'm ready for our company.
Oh, and also someone to do the clean up.
No dessert wines?! Shocked and appalled am I, shocked and appalled!