quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Working my way through Einstein by Walter Isaacson. Fascinating portrait of the man and his science. I can barely get my mind around some of the concepts, but the story of the man's life is freaking fascinating.

PH


After this book, read E=mc2. I think you might enjoy it a great deal.

I need to return the book to KS. Red Face

w+a
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Working my way through Einstein by Walter Isaacson. Fascinating portrait of the man and his science. I can barely get my mind around some of the concepts, but the story of the man's life is freaking fascinating.

PH


After this book, read E=mc2. I think you might enjoy it a great deal.

I need to return the book to KS. Red Face

w+a


Uh...... Pasadena, good friend. I've had just about enough theoretical physics for the year, thanks!! Eek Wink

PH
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Working my way through Einstein by Walter Isaacson. Fascinating portrait of the man and his science. I can barely get my mind around some of the concepts, but the story of the man's life is freaking fascinating.

PH


After this book, read E=mc2. I think you might enjoy it a great deal.

I need to return the book to KS. Red Face

w+a


Uh...... Pasadena, good friend. I've had just about enough theoretical physics for the year, thanks!! Eek Wink

PH


Ah... the vissitudes of Para-Hydrogen. Okay, a 2008 must read! Razz Cool
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Just tore up To Kill a Mockingbird for the third or fourth time. I like this book better each time I read it. Cool

PH


What's the story, PH... How do you find time to re-read so many books?!?! I can't find time to read all the ones I wanna read once.

Oh I forgot... you've had a LOT more time to get to them than me. *cringe, awaiting smack*
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
Just tore up To Kill a Mockingbird for the third or fourth time. I like this book better each time I read it. Cool

PH
Perhaps my favorite book of all time. It's either that or A Brave New World. Tonight I'm reading posts from an enraged resident of the Green Mountain State. Cool
At the moment, I am taking a breather from all the heavy philosophical books I've been reading and so I picked up a few magazines. At the moment I am reading More magazine. It has some great travel articles in this month's issue. It makes me really excited about my trip Europe in July.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter:

I only read non-fiction


Good God why?


Just more interesting to me. I did the Stephen King/Grisham/whoever thing for years. But in the end, I'm a history and political buff, and there is so much I have not read yet. May be a phase, but it's a 5 year phase and counting.

Hollywood gives me enough fiction to watch at the movies anyway.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×