quote:
Originally posted by Vino Bevo:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Gypsy Kings

Have you seen them live?

A few times, but it has been a while. Wonderful performance.

Every time we have been they always have allowed women on the stage to dance towards the end of the performance. Very entertaining! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
Indy cars doing pre-race laps at the Honda Indy Toronto track set up a mile from our house. Even with all our windows closed, it sounds like we're under attack from a million angry hornets.

While I don't envy the noise you have in your home, I do wish I was there to see it. The Toronto race experience is one of the best we've had.
quote:
quote:
Indy cars doing pre-race laps at the Honda Indy Toronto track set up a mile from our house. Even with all our windows closed, it sounds like we're under attack from a million angry hornets.

While I don't envy the noise you have in your home, I do wish I was there to see it. The Toronto race experience is one of the best we've had.

Good to hear. You know you're welcome back anytime!
quote:

Yeah, it's nutty. Try working in my office today - just the other side of the Gardiner from the race track. Worse yet, try driving home from my office with all the road closures and everyone being rerouted right past my office. My usual 15 minute drive took 75 minutes last night.
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
try driving home from my office with all the road closures and everyone being rerouted right past my office. My usual 15 minute drive took 75 minutes last night.

One word: (three letters, actually): TTC!

Wouldn't help much. The King streetcars were stuck in the middle of all that traffic.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.