Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
quote:
Originally posted by haggis:
Remastered "Sticky Fingers." Amazing
Cool

I had never really liked "Wild Horses" until I listened to the remastered version through a high end system. And it completely opened up to me. The rest of the album doesn't suck either Wink

Agreed. I have a pretty high end system and it really does makes a difference.

I've been on a bit of remastered buying binge:
Let it Bleed
Abbey Road
American Beauty
"Skull and Roses"

and some early Procol Harum, among others.

I need to start looking for some of my favorite classical and jazz recordings, although I do have a several RVG remastered jazz titles.
Two things:

Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers specifically "Dead Flowers," given that this is Kentucky Derby Day.

Grateful Dead Cornell 5/8/1977, the iconic Dead show at Cornell's Barton Hall. This newly issued 50th anniversary 3-CD set is AMAZING and I can see (and hear) why it has gone down as one of the greatest Dead shows ever.
quote:
Originally posted by vinoevelo:
Rolling Stones - Out of our heads

First album I owned.

I was 8 years old and won it on CHUM-AM. I was a "CHUM Bug" (their fan club). If they mentioned your name on air, you had a few minutes to call in to claim your prize. I remember that I couldn't make an outbound call for a couple of minutes because friends kept calling our house to tell us that I needed to call CHUM RIGHT AWAY!
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:

First album I owned.

I was 8 years old and won it on CHUM-AM. I was a "CHUM Bug" (their fan club). If they mentioned your name on air, you had a few minutes to call in to claim your prize. I remember that I couldn't make an outbound call for a couple of minutes because friends kept calling our house to tell us that I needed to call CHUM RIGHT AWAY!

You must have been the coolest kid in Grade 3! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:

First album I owned.

Awesome.

I never won anything calling tarazan dan on 680.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.