On the first really beautiful sunny, summer-y morning in Vancouver, La Vie en Rose by Grace Jones, maybe even better than Edith's version. Man, Jones has some pipes!
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
On the first really beautiful sunny, summer-y morning in Vancouver, La Vie en Rose by Grace Jones, maybe even better than Edith's version. Man, Jones has some pipes!

Sunny in Vancouver + Grace. Cool
Yesterday I was feeling old school so it was the chronic by dr. dre while out running errands. Little glennk seemed to like it.
quote:
Originally posted by GlennK:
Yesterday I was feeling old school so it was the chronic by dr. dre while out running errands. Little glennk seemed to like it.

Child abuse.
A little classic rock on Pandora today in the office. Van Morrison, The Band, CCR, Queen, Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin and the Allman Brothers to name a few.
I had Pavarotti going on the way in to the office, then first thing after I get here my friend is playing me a Tenacious D song she heard on her way in. Interesting dichotomy this morning...
Sergei Prokofiev , piano concerto #2

For some reason, every time I listen to Sergei, I always think of the Matisse drawing he did of him. Cool
Finally changed CDs in the car...
Jimmy Buffet, songs you know by heart
Fígaro disc 1
Red hot chili peppers
Buena vista social club
Ojos de brujo, techari
Turtle Island string quartet, art of the groove
quote:
Originally posted by aphilla:
Mozart Requiem

Always makes me picture the Dude going to see the real lebowski mourning in the west wing.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.