Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
The gf woke me up this morning with a kiss, a cupcake, and The Turtles- Happy Together. I'm a lucky dog. Smile

I thought it was your birthday. Big Grin

Haha... Won't tell you where she put the frosting... I'll keep this board PG. Wink

Eek Big Grin
I could use a cupcake.
quote:
TPE, if I did anything right in my life, it is my two daughters. Cool

This daughter is heading to lecture at the London School of Economics in a few weeks, and asked me what wine she should seek out to bring me back.

I TOLD YOU she was something. Wink

That is awesome... No only incredibly bright... But incredibly thoughtful... Truly becoming more and more hard to find nowadays. I am sure you have done many things in your life right, but heartfelt congrats on raising a couple of great girls.
quote:
My daughter put a mix on my iPod of, Rosanne Cash, Jeff Bridges, T-Bone Burnett, Ryan Bingham, Kris Kristofferson and others.

A interesting hour long walk listening this morning as the sun appeared, yet again.

Sounds like my kind of mix. Seen Bingham a few different times; all good. All of these T-Bone produced albums are top notch: The Secret Sisters - Self Titled, John Mellencamp - No Better than This, Jakob Dylan - Women & Country. Also, Starbucks just released a collection of T-Bone produced songs. It's pretty good.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.