A Dewalt 6.5” cordless circular saw.  I make no claim to handy man status, but making a few slices today made me feel I've elevated my game.  

Oh, and:

1 x 2008 Numanthia—Termes, Numanthia

2  x 2011 Numanthia-Termes, Numanthia

2018 Daou Vineyards Cab Sauv

2015 Silver Oak Alex valley Cab Sauv

2012 Hidalgo Tradicion H Gran Reserva

2016 Stags Leap Nap valley Cab Sauv

2016 Tenuta Guado Al Tasso

@vinoevelo posted:

I keep wanting to try this - please let me know your thoughts when you open one.

I won't be able to pick them up for awhile, and by the time I can, we will likely be able to open one together.

@otw posted:

12 x 2018 Bruni Giacosa Roero Arneis

This purchase fell through on account of the lady at Saratoga being a dickhead.  You'd think they should want the business...

NooB to forum here! 

Just bought 3x2010 Branaire Ducru & 3x 2016 Marchand Tawse Clos Ormes

I like to buy wines in triples to follow their development. 

8 x 2018 Merry Edwards SB

8 x 2016 Melville Pinot Noir Estate

6 x 2018 Lapalu Brouilly Croix de Rameaux

6 x 2018 Guy Breton Beaujolais Village "Marylou"

2 rosés whose names escape me

2015 Barbi, BdM

2015 Caprili, BdM

2012 Poiron-Dabin, Muscadet Sevre et Maine, Chateau Thébaud, Clos des Tabardieres

2016 Dominique Piron, Chenas, Quartz

2019 Badenhorst, Secateurs Rosé

@steve8 posted:

2015 Barbi, BdM

2015 Caprili, BdM

you plan on drinking these? Won’t they need at least 10-15 years of age? If so, you are giving me hope on some 2015 barolos and 2016 super Tuscans and Bordeaux I purchased

Last edited by mimik

2009 L’enclos du Ramage haut-medoc

2016 Domaine Montcalmes Les terrasseS à Larzac Coteaux du Languedoc 

3 x 2013 Cavallotto Barolo Bricco Boschis Vigna San Guiseppe
3 x 2018 Bernabeleva Arroyos Tortolla
3 x 2018 Bernabeleva Vina Bonita 750 ml
1 x 2018 Bernabeleva Vina Bonita Magnum

@vinoevelo posted:

i debated that offer.  still am debating.

Wish they were the same price as the ones I got at the SAQ. Still bit because can't help myself. 

Needed some rosés for this disgusting heat.

2019 Domaine La Suffrene, Bandol, Rosé

2019 Gerard Bertrand, Languedoc, Cotes des Roses

2019 Badenhorst, Secateurs Rosé

2018 JC Wickens, Chenin Blanc, Swerwer

2017 Tenuta Delle Terre Nere, Etna Rosso

2017 Raul Perez, Bierzo, La Del Vivo, Blanca

A suite of KitchenAid appliances for the home we aren’t living in yet. Took advantage of some sale pricing and rebates. So, whenever we get a kitchen design done and hire the contractors, they can work around them 

Went with a counter-depth side by side fridge, stainless interior dishwasher with a third rack, and also a 400cfm range hood. I’m most excited by the gas range - standard width but it has a top and bottom double oven setup. 

Nice Bill!

1 case of each

2018 Envinate Benje Blanco

2017 Vinyes del Terrer, Blanc del Terrer 

Last edited by csm
@mimik posted:

Don’t tell me, Futronic. -)

Well seeing as he has several bottles of the 2015 La Del Vivo in my cellar, I would say yes.

FWIW, I've never even tasted that wine or any of Perez' s whites for that matter. I just happened to stumble across some in an off-island store the other day.

@steve8 posted:

Well seeing as he has several bottles of the 2015 La Del Vivo in my cellar, I would say yes.

FWIW, I've never even tasted that wine or any of Perez' s whites for that matter. I just happened to stumble across some in an off-island store the other day.

They are bone dry but develop nice aromatics with an hour or two in the glass. I recently had his flagship white. Sketch which was very nice after two plus hours decanting. 

Last edited by mimik

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.