WAITING FOR BORDO: a short play

quote:
Originally posted by bman:
Here's hoping that SeaQ returns to update this classic post, and that any subsequent posts remain civil. Please....

Among your many wonderful attributes, bman, is your ceaseless optimism! Big Grin

And what a surprise to see this thread resurrected again. "It's not dead... it's sleepin'!" Smile
I remember another Seaquam gem where he posted snippets from many members.

I seem to recall his quote of good old GA mentioning that someone should be kicked in the face! Cool

If I could remember the title, I'd drag it up. Another good read and a piece of forum history.
Quite so, Rothko. It is an elegant reminder of a more civilized time. In comparison, blasters are crude, inaccurate and loud affairs.

quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
I remember another Seaquam gem where he posted snippets from many members.

I seem to recall his quote of good old GA mentioning that someone should be kicked in the face! Cool

If I could remember the title, I'd drag it up. Another good read and a piece of forum history.

I believe you are refering to THIS post, GA. I'd forgotten about that. Looking at the date, it was 3½ years ago, a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, in cyberspace terms.

I have no idea what prompted me to post that in the "Dining and Cooking" forum, but for some reason it seemed to make sense way back then. It sure doesn't now.
quote:
Wow an inside look at the elite forumites secret
society...Yawn..
OH NO I HEAR THE ALARM!!
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE 2000 POST OR MORE TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD..

At the last meeting of the Forumites Secret Society I moved a motion (graciously seconded by Serge Birbrair) to lower the threshhold to 500 posts. So you're good. Smile
JonesWineNo1, Mishy and another frequent poster here got into it for a while but then JW1 decamped. I didn't know that he still appeared from time to time here. I believe he has some relation to Jones Wine though as I recall, he was a lawyer by trade.
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
JonesWineNo1, Mishy and another frequent poster here got into it for a while but then JW1 decamped. I didn't know that he still appeared from time to time here. I believe he has some relation to Jones Wine though as I recall, he was a lawyer by trade.

I meant he still pops into VinoCellar from time to time. Haven't seen him over here in ages. Yes, he's a lawyer by trade and he's married to one of the Jone Family Winery daughters.

Add Reply

Likes (0)