TWC Toronto Seasonal Wine Cheer

Hi All

It's been a while since our last get together. Frown A couple of TWC tasting event plans did not gel.

How about an informal bit of seasonal wine cheer? Smile Informal. At a wine bar, such as Crush or Select Bistro, or?

Bring whatever bottle you want. Run your own meal tab.

Who ever shows up, shows up. As long as we have at least 3 folks that are firm, we're on.

On a weekday night, say Downtown after work?

What do you think?

Cheers

Jhcolman
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by zsjoeblack:
Thank you DoktaP! Is there anything that is coming up soon??

Zsjoe

I was hoping there would be interest in some fine wine Xmas cheer, but everyone understandably seems to be busy.

So, the next event will likely be January.

Cheers

Jhcolman
Thanks guys! I would likely organize a wine-tasting event @ One King West sponsored by mining companies and catering towards potential individual and institutional investors. Gonna be some italian wines not found in LCBO that I got from a merchant. Would keep everyone posted about the details to come!
quote:
Dear Mangiare,

I have some Palmer and Pichon Lalande from the 80s, as well as two bottles of Lafite 99.

For American wine I am more focused on Sine Qua Non....or if you have something nice from Vosne Romanee I would certainly be interested!

zsjoe, I have a case of assorted SQN you might be interested in. Post your email and we can discuss.
quote:
Thanks guys! I would likely organize a wine-tasting event @ One King West sponsored by mining companies and catering towards potential individual and institutional investors. Gonna be some italian wines not found in LCBO that I got from a merchant. Would keep everyone posted about the details to come!

Thanks for posting, ZSJoe. Look forward to meeting you at a TWC event.

With very due respect, though, WineSpectator offline events are meant to social (not business promotional) events.
quote:
zuosi@hotmail.com

please send me the pictures and the details Big Grin

email sent with list of SQN available.

I realize this should be in the Buying and Selling thread but if anyone else is "SQN crazed" like our friend joeblack, let me know.

Add Reply

Likes (0)