I have a bottle of this and have an opportunity to pick up more, but it is rather pricey @ $75. Is this worth getting or should I pass at this price? Confused
Also, is this ready now or should I wait a few years?

Thanks. Wink
Original Post
Sorry Scotty, been wanting to try this myself, but stpped short at the price tag. Think it's a bit lower here, around $60ish...

---------------------------
Now taking reservation for Version 1.4 of the 2003 Whirlwind Tour
If it is anything like its namesake it should be very big but smooth and silky! Big Grin

The modest water, awed by power divine, beheld its God and blushed into wine. - John Dryden
merris;
I don't think there's a better swing on the PGA, with the possible exception of Fred Couples in his heyday (and even now it's still a great swing).

On a wine note, haven't seen the wine here, but who knows - I'd like to give it a try.

...gimme them babies, I love my babies...!
Scotty,

Do not know where you are from, but I had this wine at the Peninsula Grill in Charleston about six weeks ago. I am not qualified to give a tasting note, but it was a smooth, easy drinking heavy red. It got better as the night went along. I would buy another bottle for $75, but I tend to be more tolerant of paying a higher price for something I like.
Thanks for the info! One wine shop here in Greenville has about a case of this, so I may spring for some more.

Hmmm, I have an anniversary this weekend, perhaps I'll treat the wife to a bottle with some good aged parmesean cheese. Razz

Enjoy!

"Good wine, good food, good friends...now that's what I'm talking about!" Wink

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.