SYSTEM NOTICE:
Sunday, September 24th is Post like W&FE Day! All posts made on Wine Spectator Forums tomorrow should be written as Wine and Food Expert would write, positively!

For example, under What beer are you Drinking, instead of simply posting the name of a beer like Dogfish Head 60 Minute, please post along the lines of:

Exquisitely and expertly poured by yours truly, the elixir known as Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, which as a *Master Cicerone I can tell you is wondrous but positively not even close to my own personal brewing efforts which have won numerous international awards, well-deservedly!

Correct spelling and grammar optional. Excessive emoji use encouraged, absolutely!
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
SYSTEM NOTICE:
Sunday, September 24th is Post like W&FE Day! All posts made on Wine Spectator Forums tomorrow should be written as Wine and Food Expert would write, positively!

For example, under What beer are you Drinking, instead of simply posting the name of a beer like Dogfish Head 60 Minute, please post along the lines of:

Exquisitely and expertly poured by yours truly, the elixir known as Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, which as a *Master Cicerone I can tell you is wondrous but positively not even close to my own personal brewing efforts which have won numerous international awards, well-deservedly!

Correct spelling and grammar optional. Excessive emoji use encouraged, absolutely!

At the end of this day will you finally out yourself as the loquacious one, reflectively?
Roll Eyes
Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
SYSTEM NOTICE:

At the end of this day will you finally out yourself as the loquacious one, reflectively?
Roll Eyes
Big Grin

Absolument pas moi!
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I'd rather watch the clock.

+1000

PH

For clock watching, acurately, I prefer the Prague orloj, precisely! Postively, in Prague Old Town Square, specifically, an astronomical clock, brilliantly! Thoroughly enjoyed with a cold Budějovický měšťanský Samson Premium Svétlý Ležák, delightfully. Exquisitely and expertly poured by yours truly, the pale lager pairs perfectly with local favorite Kozel Světlý Braised Pork Knuckle, deliciously. But not even close to my own Master Cicerone brewed, personally and coveted, internationally, Blue Ribbon award winning Pilsner, well-deservedly!
quote:
Originally posted by bomba503:
quote:
quote:

+1000

PH

For clock watching, acurately, I prefer the Prague orloj, precisely! Postively, in Prague Old Town Square, specifically, an astronomical clock, brilliantly! Thoroughly enjoyed with a cold Budějovický měšťanský Samson Premium Svétlý Ležák, delightfully. Exquisitely and expertly poured by yours truly, the pale lager pairs perfectly with local favorite Kozel Světlý Braised Pork Knuckle, deliciously. But not even close to my own Master Cicerone brewed, personally and coveted, internationally, Blue Ribbon award winning Pilsner, well-deservedly!

Amazing
Bravo, to all who honoured me, positively, and cheers to a light-hearted homage to the undisputed Queen of Sonoma... moi! All said, to the OP and "respectable" impersonation (Roll Eyes) by bomba503 and others; yes, sir, the honour is mine, absolutely!

In the spirit of humour and fun, please, continue this as a tradition. Choose an established forum member each and every time, variably!!!

Your's in fine wine, fine cuisine and laughs!
Cheers!
~W%FE~

Quite the contrary, mind you, as I have been blessed with an online forum holiday dedicated to yours truly, undeniably! I shall cheque in next year on 24 September, as you will, too! Perhaps my eloquence and uniqueness in writing is such that this honour has been vouchsaved to me, realised, and accepted by this delightful online community, much as my wine and food expertise, has been lauded, worldwide!

Cheers!
~W&FE~
bomba503 posted:
quote:
quote:

+1000

PH

OMG you nailed it. You just needed a mic drop

#EndOfThread

PS: I thought I blocked WFE but it appears when we changed over to the new system that block was removed. I must find how to do it again.

Add Reply

Likes (0)