Storing/Displaying a 6L Bottle

Question for the field...

I've been looking, without success, for a stand or rack to place in a wine cellar to store and display a 6L bottle. Wine bottle, not champagne.

Anyone have any luck finding a rack, stand or any other device for this purpose?

Thanks in advance!
Original Post
I bought a couple of these these to place on the top of my racks for both 3L and 6L bottles. For a simple display that doesn't seriously obstruct the view of the bottle from any angle, it's a great option. I considered the notched wood, but liked this option a little more as it works for multiple sized bottles.

It looks like it's not available through Amazon anymore but if you search for that item name it'll bring up several places that sell it.
quote:
Originally posted by RedLoverJim:
I bought a couple of these these to place on the top of my racks for both 3L and 6L bottles. For a simple display that doesn't seriously obstruct the view of the bottle from any angle, it's a great option. I considered the notched wood, but liked this option a little more as it works for multiple sized bottles.

It looks like it's not available through Amazon anymore but if you search for that item name it'll bring up several places that sell it.

you could make a wood stand using the same design concept as the wire stand. Make it from a solid piece of wood for strength. I'm sure you could find a hobby woodworker on craigslist that would make one with some fashionable routing around the edges for $25-50. Then you could stain it to match your cellar and you'll have a story to go with the stand as well as the bottle.
quote:
Originally posted by Italian Wino:
A '79 Leoville Las Cases comes to mind about 11 years ago. Thanks for sharing that B-O.

IW

I also brought a 750 to compare with the Imperial. I didn't think there was a lot of difference between the two, but most people prefered the Imperial. Too bad we didn't do that part blind.

Add Reply

Likes (0)