Share your Quotes

quote:
Originally posted by BRR:
Come on, Maverick. Roll Eyes

I've really tried to be civil with him lately. His crocodile tears "apology" and subsequent failure to delete his garbage posts leads me to believe that he shares a common trait with the source of his quotes.

Narcissism.

Sad...

PH
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
I'm kinda lost on this one too.

PH

is it like dropping an atomic bomb kind fo scenario where if you felt like dropping two devastating bombs is the real reason that stopped world war II (and not that the japanese were inevitably surrendering and that you dropped the bomb as a show of might regardless) that you expected to be vindicated and forgiven for killing alot of innocent civilians?
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
“People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than for being right.”

J.K. Rowling

why would you forgive someone for being right?

id otn get

It is about self-anger reflected outward.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
“People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than for being right.”

J.K. Rowling

why would you forgive someone for being right?

id otn get

It is about self-anger reflected outward.

I'm at a loss still, it sounds rather narcissistic to assume that folks shall forgive you for your actions if you feel you're right?

I could be completely missing the point or this is deeper than the zen koan's i've been studying.
I believe we have 2 lives. What do you mean? The life we learn with and the life we live after that.

Robert Redford in the movie The Natural

IW

It first came from the author of the book

“We have two lives... the life we learn with and the life we live after that. Suffering is what brings us towards happiness.”

― Bernard Malamud, The Natural

Add Reply

Likes (0)