quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
2012 Beaucastel Hommage Jacques Perrin.


A gift for a grandchild? Or for the afterlife? Razz

I have a 2001 which I'm not even looking at yet.

To celebrate my 90th birthday in a couple decades.
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
2012 Beaucastel Hommage Jacques Perrin.


A gift for a grandchild? Or for the afterlife? Razz

I have a 2001 which I'm not even looking at yet.

To celebrate my 90th birthday in a couple decades.

Hopefully, we'll be standing side-by-side!
quote:
Originally posted by on the wine:
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
2012 Beaucastel Hommage Jacques Perrin.


A gift for a grandchild? Or for the afterlife? Razz

I have a 2001 which I'm not even looking at yet.

To celebrate my 90th birthday in a couple decades.

Hopefully, we'll be standing side-by-side!

It would be my honour to pour the wine for both of you.
3 bottles each of some Soliste:

2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Foret
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ambroisie
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ésperance
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Les Griottes
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Nouveau Monde
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir T-Block Sonatera Vineyard
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
3 bottles each of some Soliste:

2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Foret
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ambroisie
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ésperance
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Les Griottes
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Nouveau Monde
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir T-Block Sonatera Vineyard

Based on my limited sampling of their wines, please feel free to bring them to offlines. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
quote:
Originally posted by thelostverse:
3 bottles each of some Soliste:

2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Foret
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ambroisie
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir L'Ésperance
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Les Griottes
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir Nouveau Monde
2013 Soliste Cellars Pinot Noir T-Block Sonatera Vineyard

Based on my limited sampling of their wines, please feel free to bring them to offlines. Smile


I'm sure a few will eventually find their way.
2012 Barbi, BdM
2016 Luigi Baudana (GD Vajra), Langhe (white), Dragon
2014 Chateau St. Eulalie, Minervois, La Cantilene
2015 Jean-Marc Burgaud, Morgon, Grands Cras
2015 Pic & Chapoutier, Saint Peray
2015 Le Clos du Caillou, CdR, Bouquet des Garrigues
Found a mom and pop liquor store with some well cellared gems.
2001 Beaux Freres Pinot
2001 Staglin Cabernet
2001 Forman Cabernet
1996 Mondavi Reserve cab
1997 lava cap stromberg Cabernet
The Staglin was the most expensive at $110.
Sorry, Vinolocity- I'm not telling you where the store is.
The same store is selling 2014 Dominus for $400- go figure.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
×
×
×
×