1 x 2015 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Romanée St. Vivant

6 x 2015 Antinori Solaia Toscana IGT

6 x 2015 Tenuta San Guido Bolgheri Sassicaia

12 x 2016 Tenuta San Guido Bolgheri Sassicaia

6 x 2016 Tenuta dell'Ornellaia Bolgheri Superiore Ornellaia

1 x 2015 Tenuta dell'Ornellaia Bolgheri Superiore Ornellaia

6 x 2015 Montes Purple Angel

1 x 2008 Casa Ferreirinha Douro Barca Velha

Feel free to make any reasonable offer. Meet up in Toronto only. 

Original Post
BenWine posted:

Please advise on a reasonable pricing method, I have searched on Wine searcher. Is the lowest amount usually the norm?

Thank you. 

Low WS from a reputable seller should be your baseline.  To achieve any interest, you should be below low WS.  Unless you have references from previous purchasers, a buyer will likely be more comfortable paying WS retail from an actual retailer where they have some recourse.  Good luck!

PH

Ciccio10 posted:

check your PMs... i agree with MACHINE... some are still available... i picked up the 16 Sassicaia today, and the ornellaia still available as well..

Where did you get the Sassicaia? I've not been able to find anyone that will admit they have it yet, nor sell me any if they do. 

csm posted:
Ciccio10 posted:

check your PMs... i agree with MACHINE... some are still available... i picked up the 16 Sassicaia today, and the ornellaia still available as well..

Where did you get the Sassicaia? I've not been able to find anyone that will admit they have it yet, nor sell me any if they do. 

The stores that have it showing on the live inventory are hit or miss if they will put it out early or not. Most lcbos in my experience start putting the latest release out the Wednesday/Thursday before. The release is Saturday so the PC usually wants things set up prior to... that’s the way it works around here anyway... I picked up mine today, the store was setting up all the new arrivals and I cleaned house. Luck of the draw I guess 

RE: Sassicaia 2016 When it comes to high sought after products store manager will receive the product but not enter it into the system. This will allow them to fulfill any requests from their regular customers and keep the flippers under control. That leaves a lot of folks empty handed which is rather expected at a highly limited release.

sunnylea57 posted:

Was the Sassicaia part of last Saturday's release? I walked past the Bloor/Royal York store around 9:30 - a half hour before opening - and there was already a line of a dozen people. Haven't seen that at a KGBO store in at least a few years.

It was.  There were people at Summerhill at 7 apparently.  100 points for a Sassicaia and the folks are willing to line up. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)