purplehaze posted:
wineart 2 posted:

A Nobel Prize recipient and refuge tells the Orange Idiot face to face that ISIS killed her family. His immediate reply, ‘ Where are they now?’  

The self absorbed narcissistic coward and racist simply is not capable of not stepping on his own dick. Is there any question why he sued to keep his high school and college transcripts private? As his college professor said, ‘ Donald Trump was the dumbest GD student I ever had.’ This was before he became president.😂

Then he responded, “I know the area very well that you’re talking about,” 

My ass.  The ignorant moron couldn't find Iowa on a map, much less Sinjar.  Lying liar.

PH

but he can find Russia on a map

Glad I'm not the only one enjoying him.   A feature in the Washington Post Sunday Magazine tipped me off to him.  He really deserves wider exposure.  LOVED A Very Stable Genius.  His average stuff is great.  His great stuff is epic. He's quite a talented gent.  The NPR interview was also very good.  Love Fresh Air.  I'd pay to listen to Terry Gross read the phone book. 

PH

The French put some sort of tax on internet stuff. (The French love taxes).  President Trump responded complaining and saying that we should retaliate.  He said that "American wine is better than French wine."  Of course, he drinks neither, so he expressing an opinion on a topic about which he knows nothing.  He seems to do this quite often.

irwin posted:

The French put some sort of tax on internet stuff. (The French love taxes).  President Trump responded complaining and saying that we should retaliate.  He said that "American wine is better than French wine."  Of course, he drinks neither, so he expressing an opinion on a topic about which he knows nothing.  He seems to do this quite often.

This morning’s maniacal rant attacks Elijah Cummings, essentially telling him to go back to the shithole he came from.

irwin posted:

Irwin  A correction - He said he likes how it looks.     We did a test at the Club last night.  I had a French wine, friend had an Italian wine.  Could not tell them apart from color.  Guess dumpster is wrong again.

flwino posted:
irwin posted:

Irwin  A correction - He said he likes how it looks.     We did a test at the Club last night.  I had a French wine, friend had an Italian wine.  Could not tell them apart from color.  Guess dumpster is wrong again.

I remember sitting  at an outdoor restaurant.  Having dinner with my wife and another couple.  About 30 feet away were some friends of ours, and I saw that they ordered wine by the glass.  You could tell that their wine was a Pinot Noir from the lighter cherry color.  We had finished eating and I walked over to our friends and said, "How is the Pinot Noir?" and they were shocked that I could tell the difference from the color.

FLWino....  I would bet that if the Italian wine had been a Pinot Grigio and the French was a red Bordeaux, you'd have been able to distinguish!!

irwin posted:
flwino posted:
irwin posted:

I remember sitting  at an outdoor restaurant.  Having dinner with my wife and another couple.  About 30 feet away were some friends of ours, and I saw that they ordered wine by the glass.  You could tell that their wine was a Pinot Noir from the lighter cherry color.  We had finished eating and I walked over to our friends and said, "How is the Pinot Noir?" and they were shocked that I could tell the difference from the color.

FLWino....  I would bet that if the Italian wine had been a Pinot Grigio and the French was a red Bordeaux, you'd have been able to distinguish!!

Two cabs

irwin posted:
flwino posted:
irwin posted:

California Pinot often looks like a Syrah, and Gamey and older Nebbiolo can look like a red Burgundy. 

wineart 2 posted:
irwin posted:
flwino posted:
irwin posted:

California Pinot often looks like a Syrah, and Gamey and older Nebbiolo can look like a red Burgundy. 

I'm sure the French can smooth everything over by serving Trump wines at their next state dinner.  It's oh so simple, as the Donald would say.

But if they want to go in the other direction, then publish tasting notes.

(Fair Disclosure:  I've never tasted a Trump wine... and probably never will.)

I must say that Elijah Cummings is a very fine person. He's well educated. He is a fellow attorney.  He is absolutely NOT a racist in any fashion.  He leads a group of African-American and Jewish kids every year to Israel as an educational event. (See,

https://www.ecyp.org/about-ecyp

His district is about 55% African American, but, due to Maryland's ridiculous gerrymandering, it also has lots of suburban white voters who re-elect Cong. Cummings by huge margins, year after year. 

His decency and intelligence compares quite favorably with that of the rodent in chief.

wineart 2 posted:
thistlintom posted:

So Obama is too conservative now?

Since he was a moderate, he clearly is too conservative for several running under the democratic flag. Not all, but several. 

True but this is what happens when you have a polarizing figure in the white house. It brings out the more extreme elements of each party to the forefront although not all those in running I'd say are extreme and some who may be classified as such, have good points to make.

The Old Man posted:

The apparent fact that the great majority of women's jeans for sale are ripped is proof of the end of our civilization.

Yeah, I've never understood that fad. My mother would have been mortified if I had gone out in torn jeans. They went straight to cut-offs.  And the prices they pay for those stupid designer tears!

Trump tweet re a Steve Bannon appearance on CNBC talking about trade:

"Nice to see that one of my best pupils is still a giant Trump fan. Steve joined me after I won the primaries, but I loved working with him!"

Who was whose "pupil" again?

In case you were wondering how the El Paso terrorist could have been radicalized in our country…

"This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!"
Trump - 10/29/18 [Speaking of the migrant caravan]

“We cannot allow all of these people to invade our country.”
Trump - 6/24/2018

"Some people call it an 'invasion.' It’s like an invasion."
Trump - 11/1/2018

"In El Paso, they have close to 2,000 murders right on the other side of the wall. And [in El Paso] they had 23 murders. It’s a lot of murders, but it’s not close to 2,000 murders right on the other side of the wall, in Mexico.
"we have an invasion of drugs, invasion of gangs, invasion of people, and it’s unacceptable"
Trump - 2/15/2019
•••••

“This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas… I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."
-- From the manifesto of the El Paso Terrorist

But yes, let's keep worrying about Islamic terrorism as Trump-loving white men continue to slaughter at will....

Add Reply

Likes (0)