Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic

theoldman posted:
napacat posted:

The Kavanaugh accuser wants Kavanaugh to testify first.  Can anyone see this for the sham that it is.  What a joke...I hope the Republicans have some resolve and dont allow them to dictate terms.

You, and your racist, bigoted, sexist, and cowardly demagogue buddy make me puke.

Ditto

Whish there was an "IGNORE" button here to get Napa outta my hair.

theoldman posted:
napacat posted:

The Kavanaugh accuser wants Kavanaugh to testify first.  Can anyone see this for the sham that it is.  What a joke...I hope the Republicans have some resolve and dont allow them to dictate terms.

You, and your racist, bigoted, sexist, and cowardly demagogue buddy, make me puke.

The amazing thing is I believe Napacat is a woman (from a different thread).  Can you imagine someone supporting 45 and his 'grab them by the p*ssy' culture, as well as Kavanaugh?

If Kavanaugh has nothing to hide he should DEMAND that the FBI investigate this allegation to prove his innocence.  Instead, he sits quietly and lets the GOP try and tear this woman down. 

Makes me want to puke as well.

"tear this woman down"

ever thought of Kavanaugh's family? The accuser doesn't remember the time, place, how she got there, how she left, how many people were in the room, and yet she and her lawyer (with Feinstein's and the Dems help) are dragging Kavanaugh through the mud, AND trying to orchestrate the whole proceedings. The hubris shown on this Forum by some is amazing.

arsenal4ever posted:

"tear this woman down"

ever thought of Kavanaugh's family? The accuser doesn't remember the time, place, how she got there, how she left, how many people were in the room, and yet she and her lawyer (with Feinstein's and the Dems help) are dragging Kavanaugh through the mud, AND trying to orchestrate the whole proceedings. The hubris shown on this Forum by some is amazing.

Kavanaugh has opened himself and his family up to this vetting when he accepted the nomination to the SCourt.  Is it unfair for the kids to pay for the potential sins of their father?  We all face that. 

Again, my point is, if he is so innocent, then refute the story, talk to the FBI.  Don't rely on trump and the GOP to try and discredit the accuser.  I know if I was innocent I would scream it from the roof tops. 

patespo1 posted:
arsenal4ever posted:

"tear this woman down"

Kavanaugh has opened himself and his family up to this vetting when he accepted the nomination to the SCourt.  Is it unfair for the kids to pay for the potential sins of their father?  We all face that. 

Again, my point is, if he is so innocent, then refute the story, talk to the FBI.  Don't rely on trump and the GOP to try and discredit the accuser.  I know if I was innocent I would scream it from the roof tops. 

Arsenal is 100% correct.  The rest of you may be morons. The man has gone through 6 FBI background checks.  Is a man of exceptional character ( until 1 accusation) and has denied it ever occurred or was even at the party.  And has wanted to testify ASAP.

Yet the accuser says she needs time?   She filed this in July.  She has had time to prepare....knowing she would be asked to explain.

Now has demands for testifying and wants Kavanaugh to go first.  Common sense has sailed past most of you!

People are obsessed with a variety of times. How long ago was this event? When was it first reported? When was the information released? Who goes first?

To me the key time issue is this:  A S. Ct. appointment is for life, and Judge Kavanaugh is around 54 yrs old, so, the key time is 25 YEARS where he could be on the Court.  I don't see an issue fully investigating this issue for another week or two, before the guy is put on the highest court of the country for decades.

Add Reply

Likes (0)