Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic

wineart 2 posted:

Napa, thanks for the LOL moment. We all need more in our day.

You really should pull your head out of your ass. The view is far different. 

Trump prep. He said himself he didn’t need prep. Bolton. No, he was not involved per the White House. He has been accused of trying to sabotage the talks. Where have you been?

Let me understand your president the last few days. Calls Trudeau a “ very dishonest “ “weak” “ back stabbing “ , obnoxious and his tribe says there is a special place in hell for Trudeau. Your president says at the photo op that Kim cares about his people, I trust him, he is a strong man, refused to address human rights and now says that war games are provocative and will cease them without even talking to SK. I’m glad you are comfortable with Trump and how he picks his friends. 

So, Trump offers items NK wants and Kim gives nothing that he hasn’t given before since the 1990’s. Oh, and never followed through. I know you are proud of the president flying halfway around the world to meet with the most murderous and barbaric dictators in the world and offers effusive praise on this animal. All while your president is not welcome in Canada, the UK, is hated in Germany and the presient of France hung up on Trump. 

I realized early you are not a critical thinker ( trying to be kind) but good lord dude, just look at the last week of your president and tell me he is for anyone other than himself. If you are comfortable with Trump kissing the ass of Kim while giving the finger to all of Western Europe this week AND pitching for Russia to be included again in the G7 than you are far more the fool than even I could have imagined! 

The outcome was just as predicted by people on BOTH sides of the aisle. NK scores and Trump gets nothing that has not been offered before. As for your laughable statement that Trump was prepared.... funny how the pentagon was caught off guard, Japan shocked, SK said they didn’t know of any negotiations about war exercises and China left in the blind. Yes, a well prepared man without including the people that will be left with the cleanup from Trump and his 24 hour embarrassment. 

In closing, one dictator met with one want to be dictator. 

Ok Morning Joe....I'll play along with you for a bit.

• "Trump prep. He said himself he didn’t need prep."                                                         
  • "Bolton. No, he was not involved per the White House. He has been accused of trying to sabotage the talks. Where have you been?"

You think Trump is a liar, yet you selectively choose what to believe and what not to believe.

Bolton  was present at the summit

You really have no idea what I am proud of and I did not mention Canada in my post.  Of course I don't like the narrative that has taken at all.

Kim is a giant POS and everything said about him is on point.  But the hypocritical stance is a bit much.  If Obama did the same thing, he would have won another Nobel Peace prize.

Give it a chance to play out.  Months ago you thought Trump was going to cause nuclear war.    

irwin posted:

I heard a news report that Trump said that he thought N. Korea had nice beaches and that resorts could be developed there. 

Exact quotes:

"As an example, they have great beaches. You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean, right? I said, 'Boy, look at the view. Wouldn't that make a great condo behind?'"

"You know, instead of doing that, you could have the best hotels in the world right there."

You just can't make this kind of stuff up!

PH

napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Trump prep. He said himself he didn’t need prep. Bolton. No, he was not involved per the White House. He has been accused of trying to sabotage the talks. Where have you been?

Let me understand your president the last few days. Calls Trudeau a “ very dishonest “ “weak” “ back stabbing “ , obnoxious and his tribe says there is a special place in hell for Trudeau. Your president says at the photo op that Kim cares about his people, I trust him, he is a strong man, refused to address human rights and now says that war games are provocative and will cease them without even talking to SK. I’m glad you are comfortable with Trump and how he picks his friends. 

So, Trump offers items NK wants and Kim gives nothing that he hasn’t given before since the 1990’s. Oh, and never followed through. I know you are proud of the president flying halfway around the world to meet with the most murderous and barbaric dictators in the world and offers effusive praise on this animal. All while your president is not welcome in Canada, the UK, is hated in Germany and the presient of France hung up on Trump. 

I realized early you are not a critical thinker ( trying to be kind) but good lord dude, just look at the last week of your president and tell me he is for anyone other than himself. If you are comfortable with Trump kissing the ass of Kim while giving the finger to all of Western Europe this week AND pitching for Russia to be included again in the G7 than you are far more the fool than even I could have imagined! 

The outcome was just as predicted by people on BOTH sides of the aisle. NK scores and Trump gets nothing that has not been offered before. As for your laughable statement that Trump was prepared.... funny how the pentagon was caught off guard, Japan shocked, SK said they didn’t know of any negotiations about war exercises and China left in the blind. Yes, a well prepared man without including the people that will be left with the cleanup from Trump and his 24 hour embarrassment. 

• "Bolton. No, he was not involved per the White House. He has been accused of trying to sabotage the talks. Where have you been?"

You think Trump is a liar, yet you selectively choose what to believe and what not to believe.

You really have no idea what I am proud of and I did not mention Canada in my post.  Of course I don't like the narrative that has taken at all.

Kim is a giant POS and everything said about him is on point.  But the hypocritical stance is a bit much.  If Obama did the same thing, he would have won another Nobel Peace prize.

Give it a chance to play out.  Months ago you thought Trump was going to cause nuclear war.    

Actually Obama did suggest it and he got panned, hard.

purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

I heard a news report that Trump said that he thought N. Korea had nice beaches and that resorts could be developed there. 

Exact quotes:

"As an example, they have great beaches. You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean, right? I said, 'Boy, look at the view. Wouldn't that make a great condo behind?'"

"You know, instead of doing that, you could have the best hotels in the world right there."

PH

I gotta find my suntan lotion. Sounds like a great idea.

napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Dontcha just HATE hypocrisy??! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB0ftYjOuLM

irwin posted:
purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

Exact quotes:

PH

Nothing like having an irradiated glow of gamma waves slowly toast your skin.

I hear it adds a nice shine

g-man posted:
irwin posted:
purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

Exact quotes:

PH

NK Offline!!!     We can watch cannons exploding into the ocean over after dinner drinks.

PH

purplehaze posted:
g-man posted:
irwin posted:
purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

Exact quotes:

PH

NK Offline!!!     We can watch cannons exploding into the ocean over after dinner drinks.

PH

The fresh smell of vx gas is always a plus.  Not even fresh tho so you'll be sure to suffer

Rothko posted:

That Youtube video is offensive.  There's a huge difference between Obama meeting with Kim, and Trump meeting with Kim.  The difference is so huge and self-evident that I'm not going to bother explaining it to you. 

You mean besides the fact that Fox loved the latter and hated the former?  

wineart 2 posted:

OUCH! 

That video bman posted must of really hurt going in, Napa. Try a little Preparation H to ease the pain! 

Why would that hurt me?  I’m not a hypocrite.  The media would be fawning over Obama if he did it...maybe just not Fox.  That is indeed a bit hypocritical for sure though on Fox’s part.

Now for the video Trump played for KJU...has everyone seen it?  I kind of liked it...different approach and the guy dunking the basketball was pretty funny.  

Different approach for sure....but I for one certainly hope this succeeds!

I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

OUCH! 

That video bman posted must of really hurt going in, Napa. Try a little Preparation H to ease the pain! 

Why would that hurt me?  I’m not a hypocrite.  The media would be fawning over Obama if he did it...maybe just not Fox.  That is indeed a bit hypocritical for sure though on Fox’s part.

Check your facts

http://www.politifact.com/trut...ning-campaign-issue/

"When asked in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer how Obama could defend meeting without preconditions with Ahmadinejad, Obama's senior foreign policy adviser, Susan Rice, said Obama had only promised he'd meet with the appropriate Iranian leadership, "not necessarily Ahmadinejad."

http://politicalticker.blogs.c...ng-with-ahmadinejad/

"Obama's toughest Democratic primary competition in the race for the White House, Sen. Hillary Clinton, criticized Obama earlier this year for saying he would meet with Ahmadinejad during a debate, called his comments irresponsible and attacked the Illinois senator for being inexperienced."

dude i could literally go on.  you might not have been paying attention back in 08 or 10 or 12' when NK did launch the rocket in which both sides of the table said "See, that's why you d on't sit directly with north korea since they'll sign anything and not keep their promise"

Rothko posted:

I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

There's a great line from one of James Joyce's letters in which he wrote, "Rome reminds me of a man who lives by exhibiting to travellers his grandmother’s corpse." I think that's still fairly accurate today.

I love Italy, especially Tuscany where I'd like to spend more time.  But Rome has never held very much appeal to me. After a couple of visits to the Forum and Coliseum, there wasn't a lot that got me interested.

g-man posted:
napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

OUCH! 

Check your facts

http://www.politifact.com/trut...ning-campaign-issue/

"When asked in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer how Obama could defend meeting without preconditions with Ahmadinejad, Obama's senior foreign policy adviser, Susan Rice, said Obama had only promised he'd meet with the appropriate Iranian leadership, "not necessarily Ahmadinejad."

http://politicalticker.blogs.c...ng-with-ahmadinejad/

"Obama's toughest Democratic primary competition in the race for the White House, Sen. Hillary Clinton, criticized Obama earlier this year for saying he would meet with Ahmadinejad during a debate, called his comments irresponsible and attacked the Illinois senator for being inexperienced."

dude i could literally go on.  you might not have been paying attention back in 08 or 10 or 12' when NK did launch the rocket in which both sides of the table said "See, that's why you d on't sit directly with north korea since they'll sign anything and not keep their promise"

Gman,

what facts?  All I said was “if” Obama would have met with Kim the overall media coverage (not Fox),would have been far different!

I just posted just a few snippets on the "not fox" critique from the favorite "liberal punchingbag" CNN criticizing Obama for even considering it.  I also added critique from much loved Hillary Clinton on what she thought about when Obama offered the same.

I'm pretty sure the news would all be deriding obama if he did meet with Kim and not just fox.

Hey, can you tell me what's your name? "My name is Roosevelt E. Roosevelt." Roosevelt, what town are you stationed in? "I'm stationed in Poontang." Well, thank you, Roosevelt. What's the weather like out there? "It's hot! Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot! Do you know what I'm talking about?" What do you think it's going to be like tonight? "It's gonna be hot and wet! That's nice if you're with a lady, but ain't no good if you're in the jungle!" Thank you, Roosevelt.

Add Reply

Likes (0)