So far, it has not been a good week for El Presidente.
He said we are selling F-52s to Norway. (There is no such plane)
The shithole comment.
A stupid tweet about spies.
He promised to sign a bipartisan DACA bill, and then changed his mind.
He said that he has a good relationship with the head of N. Korea (?).
Today he goes to the doctor for a taxpayer paid medical exam. (He gets free medical care for the rest of his life now).
Depending on what the doctor tells him, McDonalds and Coca Cola stocks might take a hit.
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
So far, it has not been a good week for El Presidente.
He said we are selling F-52s to Norway. (There is no such plane)
The shithole comment.
A stupid tweet about spies.
He promised to sign a bipartisan DACA bill, and then changed his mind.
He said that he has a good relationship with the head of N. Korea (?).
Today he goes to the doctor for a taxpayer paid medical exam. (He gets free medical care for the rest of his life now).
Depending on what the doctor tells him, McDonalds and Coca Cola stocks might take a hit.

F-52's do exist...as long as you're playing Call of Duty video game Roll Eyes

And I've never 'got' Bob Dylan either.
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Read the WSJ transcript. Batshit.

Can't read it without a subscription (unless you have another source you can share?) and their subscription paywall won't accept payment from outside the USA - not even a foreign payment via PayPal. Stupid.
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:

Can't read it without a subscription (unless you have another source you can share?) and their subscription paywall won't accept payment from outside the USA - not even a foreign payment via PayPal. Stupid.

Not sure why, but I can see it without a subscription. Just sent it to you by email. And yes, batshit is a good descriptor.
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:

Not sure why, but I can see it without a subscription. Just sent it to you by email. And yes, batshit is a good descriptor.

Thanks, VinT
quote:

Former15, the man is completely clueless he is the leader of the free world, muchless the leader for ALL of America.

He is not just ignorant, he is freaking willfully ignorant.

The midterm election will hopefully castrate him.
quote:
Originally posted by bomba503:
Too bad so many former fans abandoned the NFL over the peaceful player protests and missed one of the greatest playoff weekends in history.

I abandoned the NFL, but certainly not over the protests. I'm ok with having missed those games.

Add Reply

Likes (0)