Oh Harold, I think you've been brainwashed. You're missing a very important point: marriage is not a basic fact of nature, it's an invention. It's like the infield fly rule; it exists only because the women say so, and like idiots we just go following right along.
I've been told I can be an asshole (debatable). Is it my fault if most people are idiots?

Did you hear Pearl Jam's new album drops in October?
My head butler has been doing a very poor job at picking up my pistachio shells I keep throwing on the floor, but damn I smell good.
standing in security at LaGuardia today, woman in front of me was showing too much "crack" for my (or perhaps anyone's tastes). And, her tattoo looked as if a bat was growing out of her ass. A little traumatized
As a married man, I've realized there are two road I can be on: one road leads to sex; the other road leads away from sex.

Here's to the road!
quote:
Originally posted by Jabe11:
As a married man, I've realized there are two road I can be on: one road leads to sex; the other road leads away from sex.

Here's to the road!

As a man who's met your wife, I say carry on. Your priorities are entirely correct! Smile
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Orange is the New Black.

So you're saying you're hankering for a 'classsic' orange suit? Razz
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Orange is the New Black.

So you're saying you're hankering for a 'classsic' orange suit? Razz

There will be a season two. Smile

Add Reply