Skip to main content

@The Old Man posted:

Actually, like on Jerry, perhaps Trump will charge over and try to attack him to show his alpha "strength."

How hard is it to say, "I condemn all white supremacists and racists"? He could always cross his fingers behind his back while thinking, "Unless they love me."

I could post links but why bother!  Trump has condemned them all multiple times.   Search for yourselves...or live in your false world. 

@sunnylea57 posted:

More of the lies and mistruths Trump spouted last night:

Trump claimed that Biden called the military "stupid bastards". In fact, in a 2016 visit to an air base near Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Lt. Karen Johnson – a native of Wilmington, Delaware – introduced Biden to the rest of the troops. After Biden made a complimentary remark about Johnson and the troops didn't applaud her, Biden made a joke about them being "stupid bastards" and that they must be a "dull bunch". “Vice President Biden was jokingly encouraging the audience to clap for an airwoman on the stage, and a number of service members can be seen laughing and smiling at the comment. Seconds before, he praised them for 'the incredible sacrifices (they) make for our country,’” Bates told The Daily Beast.

Trump claimed that Biden said he attended Delaware State U, an all-black school. In fact, Biden said he got his "start at DSU", referring to the support he received from the school when he announced his bid for the U.S. Senate on the DSU campus in 1972.

Trump claimed that Biden once called African-Americans "super-predators". Not true. It was Hillary who used the term in reference to a crime bill in 1996. Clinton said: "We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called super-predators - no conscience, no empathy."  Biden did say in a speech that we need to keep "predators off our streets", but there was no reference, direct or implied, to African-Americans.

Trump claimed that Hunter Biden was dishonourably discharged from the military. That's not true. 

Trump claimed his poll watchers were thrown out of a polling station. Not true. They were not allowed into a satellite election station. Philadelphia law does not allow for poll watchers to enter satellite elections stations, only polling stations.

Trump said he's "all for electric cars. I've given big incentives for electric cars." That's false. He is trying to eliminate tax incentives for consumers who buy them. 

Trump said Obama "left me 128 judges to full. They left 128 openings." The only reason this happened is because the Republican-led Senate refused to confirm Obama's nominees – including of course, Judge Merrick Garland.

And then, of course, there were Trump's many lies last night about the integrity of mail-in ballots.

Wow...you surely try and stretch reasoning when it “fits” your side or you want to. Regarding Merrick Garland...the big difference is the Republican led senate was never going to confirm him...so why hold hearings and go through an exercise in futility.  Nice try!  

@bman posted:

I like a challenge but sometimes one just wants to pick the low-hanging fruit. 

Copy and paster...hardly, just giving you all some facts since you only watch liberal news.  You like a challenge?.. you never saw the video...had no idea what you were talking about and posted that he was Pence’s aid.  I’m the one with the problem...you people are idiots.  All fake!  Guess who was the one that made the first interruption last night?  Hint...it was not Trump.  

bleeeeet.

the copy paster apparently doesnt even read the articles, just waits for videos of someone reading it for him.

Btw you have literally said nothing meaningful that literally has not been retweeted in the past 24 hours.  So again, let me know when you acutally have an original thought.

Stick to wine, at least then you'd have something meaningful to add.  

Hey, you kids out there who have to stay home because of the president's inaction on the virus, let's play a game to keep your critical thinking skills up. See if you can find the flaw in this response from our resident Trump troll.

I quoted the racist-in-chief from 9/30/20, Eighteen hours after the debate, he said, "I don't know who the Proud Boys are."

I wrote that this was a "lie." I hope you can already see why this statement is a lie, but here's the response from the Trump troll, "I don’t know either. Never heard that term until last night."

Now I'm sure that anyone of you out there who's paying the slightest attention can see the problem with the troll's attempted defense and why the bigot-in-chief's comment was a lie. Please feel free to use this example in a term paper on the ignorance of the pussygrabber-in-chief's supporters. You will get an "A."

@The Old Man posted:

"Texas governor limits election drop boxes to one per county in sprawling state"

"Republicans move forward with plan to investigate presidential election in Pennsylvania"

Drip, drip.

The 2020 census will show 5M people in Harris County alone. One box.... !

Why not have one box per X number of voters? This only confirms how the polls are trending. Texas is in play.

Last edited by wine+art
@wine+art posted:

The 2020 census will show 5M people in Harris County alone. One box.... !

Why not have one box per X number of voters? This only confirms how the polls are trending. Texas is in play.

Republicans are pulling out every trick in the book to press the vote. But if on November 3 Covid is raging even more than it is now, will the supposedly reliable Republican voters:  the elderly, the less educated, be willing to lineup for hours to vote in person?  

@napacat posted:

Wow...you surely try and stretch reasoning when it “fits” your side or you want to. Regarding Merrick Garland...the big difference is the Republican led senate was never going to confirm him...so why hold hearings and go through an exercise in futility.  Nice try!  

My point was that Trump lied and said Obama left him 128 openings, as though Obama did it by choice. He did it because the Republicans blocked the nominees. 

I notice you didn’t respond to any of the other lies Trump told.

@sunnylea57 posted:

My point was that Trump lied and said Obama left him 128 openings, as though Obama did it by choice. He did it because the Republicans blocked the nominees. 

I notice you didn’t respond to any of the other lies Trump told.

Precisely.  Mitch McConnell left him 128 openings.  Please - the state of the federal judiciary would be far more competent had Obama's choices been approved

As a practicing litigator, I am already directly seeing the result of the politicized choices in non-political business cases and the one class action I have been involved in.  Laziness and incompetence - at levels I have never seen - (this is not political - I have no issues with Reagan, and either Bush judicial picks in the kind of matters I handle) - apart from the 2000 election where the rulings were on point until the Supreme Court.

@sunnylea57 posted:

Chris Wallace says Trump and fam arrived late to the debate on Tues so they could avoid having a Covid test. He believes Trump had Covid during the debate.

And Scaramucci said he talked to Hope Hicks today, and Hicks said Trump showed symptoms before her, and she’s being thrown under the bus.

Several news outlets are reporting this.  Yes, threw her under the bus.

The virus-in-chief is now on his way to Walter Reed.

@sunnylea57 posted:

Chris Wallace says Trump and fam arrived late to the debate on Tues so they could avoid having a Covid test. He believes Trump had Covid during the debate.

And Scaramucci said he talked to Hope Hicks today, and Hicks said Trump showed symptoms before her, and she’s being thrown under the bus.

Quite consistent with his previous behaviour: pretend all is well though he knows otherwise and ditch his closest confidants when he thinks it benefits him to do so. 

Just hope he survives, as Pence would be the likely replacement and he might just beat Joe under the circumstances. 

So, Trump has the “Kung Flu,” is in the hospital only 17 hours after a positive test. His doctors are concerned how quickly his virus has progressed that they gave him an experimental drug not yet approved by the FDA at the WH prior to sending him to the hospital. He now has received an additional treatment as his breathing is becoming more labored. 

Seems every few hours more within his circle of anti-science fools are testing positive. Now (13?) within the last 48 hours. What a nice Rose Garden event without mask Trump and his fools mock.

May Trump receive the same concern, compassion, empathy and goodwill he offers to all others that have had the “ Kung Flu” or have died from it. To quote Trump himself, “ it is what it is.” 

Last edited by wine+art

Well sports fans here's how our civilization ends. Trump recovers quickly. Oh, by sometime next week. Remember most people do not have severe symptoms or any symptoms. He has stared down the virus and has prevailed! Fox is already starting to lead the call of the great superman (uberman in German) who's bravely battled the virus and has been chosen to save the soul of America. I hate to tell you, but this is the October surprise.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.