napacat posted:
Get over it...Trump will win again.  

Jesus... you keep reeling me in.   

"Get over it...Trump will win again."

I will look forward to finding this post on this day, a year from now.  I hope you'll be able to "get over it." We are both Americans, after all.

By the way, was your "get over it," comment intentional?  Interesting choice of words, given their recent usage in defending trump's criminality.

If you'd like to post a short and cogent defense of the EC in today's America, I'll break my promise of disengagement and will gladly respond.  Bring your best, though.  I've given this a bit of thought.

One man, one woman, one redneck, one Communist, one Muslim, one atheist...

ONE VOTE.  Count 'em up.  Call it.  Done.

PH

New polls out — particularly from NY Times / Siena.  Warren better not be the nominee. We have to beat Trump. Why are we trying to make the election about our candidate and not a referendum on Trump?  I hate being a Democrat — they are so, SO, bad at winning. And we need to win this one. 

Stop embarrassing yourself! You're just making it worse.

"I stated 'odd how this quid pro quo was ok' (Biden)."

Your misquoting of yourself is very telling. Remember when presidential sycophant Kevin McCarthy was on TV a month ago and was read this quote by the racist-in-chief? Here's how that went:

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

Kev, all set to defend the bigoted one said that the interviewer "added a word." Can you guess what that word was bright boy? THOUGH. (The same word you left out of your own quote.) He actually was accusing the interviewer of adding that damning word. If you don't understand the meaning of that word I'm sure there's some adult continuation school you can attend up there for remedial English.

I'm assuming Fox State News (hereafter FSN) never showed that particular clip of McCarthy. How uninformed you are. I continue to marvel at how bad you are at debating, or even just plain writing clear thoughts.

purplehaze posted:
napacat posted:
Get over it...Trump will win again.  

Jesus... you keep reeling me in.   

"Get over it...Trump will win again."

I will look forward to finding this post on this day, a year from now.  I hope you'll be able to "get over it." We are both Americans, after all...

Oh PH: As I mentioned the other day I just watched Chinatown for the 20th time. It was my friend's second viewing. At the end he said the ending was so bleak. And then I spoke these awful, but true words, "Sometimes the bad guys win." I think of how close we could have come to losing WWII, but Hitler in his hate, wound up causing the very scientists he needed to develop the A-bomb to leave the country. There could be a South USA and a North USA except perhaps for a college teacher who came up with a maneuver to sweep down Little Round Top at Gettysburg. It's just little things that can tip the balance one way or another.

I also have very little faith in the American public in general, so I'm just holding my breathe and not making any predictions. And if you talk to any of the pussy-grabber-in-chief's defenders, or listen to the mindless ranting of a Nappie, you know how twisted so many of them are.

flwino posted:
The Old Man posted:
flwino posted:

Great day in Kentucky and Virginia

Great day for America.

Mississippi did not go blue

Is that considered a surprise? I'll more than take what we got.

2018, bad year for Trumpublicans. 2019 another bad year. One more to go.

Heard about the outcome in VA that’s particularly delicious?  Remember Juli Briskman, the bicyclist who was fired from her job after being photographed flipping the bird at Putin’s Bitch’s motorcade leaving his golf club in Sterling, VA?  She won the election yesterday for a seat on the county board of supervisors.  That county includes the very golf club where she was photographed outside giving her version of “Putin’s Bitch is #1”.  Oh, and she defeated the incumbent Republican.  #MAGA

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05...ffice-win/index.html

ProSys posted:

Heard about the outcome in VA that’s particularly delicious?  

Bravo to my VA neighbors.  High voter turnout had a lot to do with the state going blue in both houses to supplement the Democratic governor.  A good lesson as we head into 2020.

PH

purplehaze posted:
ProSys posted:

Heard about the outcome in VA that’s particularly delicious?  

Bravo to my VA neighbors.  High voter turnout had a lot to do with the state going blue in both houses to supplement the Democratic governor.  A good lesson as we head into 2020.

PH

As did the Courts' throwing out of the Republican racial gerrymandering to disenfranchise minority voters

arsenal4ever posted:

Northam, Fairfax, and Herring, Hope the new members are not of the same ilk, though they are from the same party.

Northam, Fairfax, and Herring,  

All flawed.  Absolutely no argument.  But,  they're actually showing up to work every day and are all subject to legal and/or civil action if they've broken laws or committed torts.  

So if you really want to play, "What about" , let's try:

Trump, McConnell and Graham. 

I wonder who will come out better in the history books.

Looking forward to public hearings next week.  Cheers!

PH

purplehaze posted:
arsenal4ever posted:

Northam, Fairfax, and Herring, Hope the new members are not of the same ilk, though they are from the same party.

All flawed.  Absolutely no argument.  But,  they're actually showing up to work every day and are all subject to legal and/or civil action if they've broken laws or committed torts.  

PH

That's easy...obviously Trump, McConnell and Graham will fare better

napacat posted:
purplehaze posted:
arsenal4ever posted:

PH

Guess you can't read.  question was which of the three will come out better?

napacat posted:
purplehaze posted:
arsenal4ever posted:

PH

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. An anti-democratic liar and bigot, his enabler, and a sycophant. I don't think so.

The reason why I mentioned Northam and his two buddies is to remind you that 6 months ago they were hot news and all were asked to resign by Dems because of blackface or sex assault issues. Evidently the voters had forgotten when they turned over the VA house to more Dems, as had the national media. Their stories died very quickly. 'Course, now they are qualified to be the next justice of SCOTUS.

arsenal4ever posted:

The reason why I mentioned Northam and his two buddies is to remind you that 6 months ago they were hot news and all were asked to resign by Dems because of blackface or sex assault issues. Evidently the voters had forgotten when they turned over the VA house to more Dems, as had the national media. Their stories died very quickly. 'Course, now they are qualified to be the next justice of SCOTUS.

What they did is certainly wrong, but that's the best you've got? Here's what I have: A president who tried to blackmail a foreign country into helping him win an America election. As for the next justice, do you have a citation for that or are you, like the demented president, just making things up?

Add Reply

Likes (0)