Once again My Cousin Vinny provides the appropriate legal analysis:

Judge Haller: Once again, the communication process broken down. It appears to me that you want to skip the arraignment process, go directly to trial, skip that, and get a dismissal. Well, I'm not about to revamp the entire judicial process just because you find yourself in the unique position of defending clients who say they didn't do it.
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
Once again My Cousin Vinny provides the appropriate legal analysis:

Judge Haller: Once again, the communication process broken down. It appears to me that you want to skip the arraignment process, go directly to trial, skip that, and get a dismissal. Well, I'm not about to revamp the entire judicial process just because you find yourself in the unique position of defending clients who say they didn't do it.

My opening argument:

Everything that guy said is bull***t
quote:
Originally posted by vinoevelo:
Flight of the Conchords - Robots. Binary solo.

Good week - 2 separate Flight of the Conchords references - one here and one conversationally.

Back when I was travelling a lot for work, I would often watch Flight of the Conchords on the flight home for NY with bourbon in hand and was laughing so hard I often wondered what my fellow passengers must have been thinking
quote:
Originally posted by Jcocktosten:
quote:
Originally posted by vinoevelo:
Flight of the Conchords - Robots. Binary solo.

Back when I was travelling a lot for work, I would often watch Flight of the Conchords on the flight home for NY with bourbon in hand and was laughing so hard I often wondered what my fellow passengers must have been thinking

I used to wonder the same while laughing out loud reading PG Wodehouse on flights while listening to music.

Add Reply

Likes (0)