quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Doesn’t have the balls to at least call him. Hears from Twitter.

Kangaroo court!


At that level, even a call is a wuss move. You fire at this level face-to-face, unless...

Oh yeah, see comment about balls above.

PH
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Doesn’t have the balls to at least call him. Hears from Twitter.

Kangaroo court!


At that level, even a call is a wuss move. You fire at this level face-to-face, unless...

Oh yeah, see comment about balls above.

PH


Oh, completely agree, completely, but wouldn’t expect such an appropriate and classy act from this person.

Don’t forget Comey heard it on TV while on a business trip in California.

Classic con man and insiders say he hates/ avoids one on one confrontations.
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Doesn’t have the balls to at least call him. Hears from Twitter.

Kangaroo court!


At that level, even a call is a wuss move. You fire at this level face-to-face, unless...

Oh yeah, see comment about balls above.

PH


Oh, completely agree, completely, but wouldn’t expect such an appropriate and classy act from this person.

Don’t forget Comey heard it on TV while on a business trip in California.

Classic con man and insiders say he hates/ avoids one on one confrontations.

But he surely would have run into a building unarmed to confront a shooter...
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
"professional mountain climbers"

#cowardinchief


Seems rude not to invite the country that is going to pay for said wall. #believeyoume
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
Larry Kudlow


Who like his predecessor completely disagrees with the tariffs!


Hire. From cable tv. Best folks there
quote:
Originally posted by FL Wino:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
Larry Kudlow


Who like his predecessor completely disagrees with the tariffs!


Hire. From cable tv. Best folks there


Right...that’s where he has been the majority of his life.
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
$100,000 a month coke habit. That can't be right can it? Has to be an exaggeration.


That would be more than 15 grams a day, every day. I would have to think that's hyperbole.
quote:
Originally posted by fcs:
34% turnover rate at the WH means Kudlow was the best candidate Trump could find.


Soon to be 50% and growing.

Draining the swamp, from within. Big Grin
Trump admits making up facts in his meeting with Trudeau.

With Trudeau? Pumpkin with a fox sitting on your head, just drop the in meeting with Trudeau and you finally said something true.

#pathological
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Taylor:
Thanks VinT,

Everyone, please stay off topic. We'd all like to go home early today up here in the Nor'easter Corridor ...

RT
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
Either way at this point Ontario deserves what it gets...

Unbelievable.

It's rare when an emoji can convey feelings, thoughts and emotions better than words, but in this case...


I’m not disagreeing at all but he is publicly speaking of increased privatization of alcohol. And, no one could be worse than Wynne and the liberals for our province.
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Taylor:
Thanks VinT,

Everyone, please stay off topic. We'd all like to go home early today up here in the Nor'easter Corridor ...

RT


or


People, people.... let's keep it random and off topic, can't we? I would hate to shut down this long and storied thread before it hit 100 pages.

There are so many off-topic topics you could be discussing. Is a quesadilla a sandwich? Is kale lettuce? Is a flying car a plane? It's Friday. Let's all try to get along! (Unless you claim a quesadilla isn't a sandwich ...)

RT
Trumpy should be ...
Is a public execution too Putinesque?

Btw, I'm a registered Republican. He's an absolute idiot, sorry to the thread founders. RIP.
quote:
Originally posted by bhauk:
Trumpy should be ...
Is a public execution too Putinesque?

Btw, I'm a registered Republican. He's an absolute idiot, sorry to the thread founders. RIP.


After this week and watching Hillary...still thrilled with the opposite choice.
I thought she was an absolute idiot in India.

The problem with the Clinton's is that nothing in their entire life has anything do to with them. They play the blame game better than Ted Kennedy and that's a feat.

Their deniability is undeniable.
quote:
Originally posted by bhauk:
I thought she was an absolute idiot in India.

The problem with the Clinton's is that nothing in their entire life has anything do to with them. They play the blame game better than Ted Kennedy and that's a feat.

Their deniability is undeniable.


They are the worst of what a politician can be. So fake and phoney...terrible POS she is. She does not care one bit for the people she claims to want to protect. She deserved to lose and she certainly never deserved the honor of being the first female POTUS. SKANK
quote:
Originally posted by Napacat:
quote:
Originally posted by bhauk:
I thought she was an absolute idiot in India.

The problem with the Clinton's is that nothing in their entire life has anything do to with them. They play the blame game better than Ted Kennedy and that's a feat.

Their deniability is undeniable.


They are the worst of what a politician can be. So fake and phoney...terrible POS she is. She does not care one bit for the people she claims to want to protect. She deserved to lose and she certainly never deserved the honor of being the first female POTUS. SKANK


POS? SKANK? These are the people that voted for #45.
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
quote:
Originally posted by Napacat:
quote:
Originally posted by bhauk:
I thought she was an absolute idiot in India.

The problem with the Clinton's is that nothing in their entire life has anything do to with them. They play the blame game better than Ted Kennedy and that's a feat.

Their deniability is undeniable.


They are the worst of what a politician can be. So fake and phoney...terrible POS she is. She does not care one bit for the people she claims to want to protect. She deserved to lose and she certainly never deserved the honor of being the first female POTUS. SKANK


POS? SKANK? These are the people that voted for #45.


Anything incorrect about either of those terms? And the High and Mighty intolerant left leaning folks have never said a bad word or name called someone on the right or other side. Don't let hypocrisy get in your way though.
You are mistakenly assuming that everyone criticizing the words and actions of 45 are left-leaning. There are some independent thinkers out there that don’t appreciate buffoonery representing the country.

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×