quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
The distance between Dylan and everyone else is immeasurable.

Agree. That whiny, nasally rambling is an annoyance the likes of which the world has never seen.
Razz
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
Shithole Countries


Beat me to it! But not Denmark!!

Jesus, could his dog whistle be any less silent?

PH
So far, it has not been a good week for El Presidente.
He said we are selling F-52s to Norway. (There is no such plane)
The shithole comment.
A stupid tweet about spies.
He promised to sign a bipartisan DACA bill, and then changed his mind.
He said that he has a good relationship with the head of N. Korea (?).
Today he goes to the doctor for a taxpayer paid medical exam. (He gets free medical care for the rest of his life now).
Depending on what the doctor tells him, McDonalds and Coca Cola stocks might take a hit.
quote:
Originally posted by irwin:
So far, it has not been a good week for El Presidente.
He said we are selling F-52s to Norway. (There is no such plane)
The shithole comment.
A stupid tweet about spies.
He promised to sign a bipartisan DACA bill, and then changed his mind.
He said that he has a good relationship with the head of N. Korea (?).
Today he goes to the doctor for a taxpayer paid medical exam. (He gets free medical care for the rest of his life now).
Depending on what the doctor tells him, McDonalds and Coca Cola stocks might take a hit.


F-52's do exist...as long as you're playing Call of Duty video game Roll Eyes

And I've never 'got' Bob Dylan either.
Nice lottery here. For a $1 you could have the "honor" of a meal with a clown at Mar-a-Lago.

I don't have a buck to waste!
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:
Originally posted by fcs:
50 tomorrow. Gulp!


Congrats!



THANKS!!
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Batshit.


Incoherent. Guy's gotta go.

PH


Yup. Had a physical yesterday, but not a mental exam.
The sad truth is that 1/3 of the country think that nothing is wrong with those statements. They are your neighbors, co-workers, and fellow forumites.
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Read the WSJ transcript. Batshit.

Can't read it without a subscription (unless you have another source you can share?) and their subscription paywall won't accept payment from outside the USA - not even a foreign payment via PayPal. Stupid.
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Read the WSJ transcript. Batshit.

Can't read it without a subscription (unless you have another source you can share?) and their subscription paywall won't accept payment from outside the USA - not even a foreign payment via PayPal. Stupid.

Not sure why, but I can see it without a subscription. Just sent it to you by email. And yes, batshit is a good descriptor.
quote:
Originally posted by VinT:
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Read the WSJ transcript. Batshit.

Can't read it without a subscription (unless you have another source you can share?) and their subscription paywall won't accept payment from outside the USA - not even a foreign payment via PayPal. Stupid.

Not sure why, but I can see it without a subscription. Just sent it to you by email. And yes, batshit is a good descriptor.



Thanks, VinT
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Read the WSJ transcript. Batshit.


Former15, the man is completely clueless he is the leader of the free world, muchless the leader for ALL of America.

He is not just ignorant, he is freaking willfully ignorant.

The midterm election will hopefully castrate him.
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
“BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

Eek Eek Eek Eek

PH

Oops, sorry wrong button, never mind.
Too bad so many former fans abandoned the NFL over the peaceful player protests and missed one of the greatest playoff weekends in history.
quote:
Originally posted by FL Wino:
Great for JAX!!
Their sack squad should worry Brady


I predict blow out city the other way. Bortles vs. Belicick equals disaster
quote:
Originally posted by bomba503:
Too bad so many former fans abandoned the NFL over the peaceful player protests and missed one of the greatest playoff weekends in history.

I abandoned the NFL, but certainly not over the protests. I'm ok with having missed those games.
“Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.”
― Confucius
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by mneeley490:
Preminiscent


Is that a word? Razz

PH


It ought to be, "Remembering something before it happens". I feel sorry for those who haven't experienced this, and for those who have too.

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×