Skip to main content

From the LA Times, "Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene apologized Monday for affronting people with recent comments comparing the required wearing of masks in the House to the horrors of the Holocaust.

“'I’m truly sorry for offending people with remarks about the Holocaust,' the Georgia Republican told reporters outside the Capitol, saying she had visited Washington’s U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum earlier in the day. 'There’s no comparison and there never ever will be.'”

Give this wacko credit. She did not use the weasel apology term we here so often today--If I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

This condo collapse is going to have a major effect on the South Florida real estate market, me thinks.  I bet there are a lot of engineering and construction firms fielding phone calls this morning from condo HOA's up and down the coast.  Anyone who is living in a condo built from 1980 or earlier is probably feeling uneasy about now.

There are people that shouldn't be in the RIP  thread. Donald Rumsfeld is one of them.

"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know,"

@The Old Man posted:

There are people that shouldn't be in the RIP  thread. Donald Rumsfeld is one of them.

"As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know,"

Indeed he should...a better man for America than you have been.  RIP Mr. Rumsfeld.

Death merchant:

Donald Rumsfeld Tore My Country Apart

"Whatever he believed he had accomplished in Iraq fell apart, and he never apologized nor appeared slightly remorseful over the agony his mistakes caused. The nation of Iraq was invisible to Mr. Rumsfeld, therefore it was unworthy of restoring. As my country shed rivers of blood, he showed no contrition."

Imagine what kind of person admires this man.

Last edited by The Old Man

I keep telling my wife.  It never ever occurs to me to get up in the morning and commit crime.  I've never understood where people like this come from.  Makes zero sense to me.

If you don't want to go to prison and cry in front of the judge when he sends you there then you might want to take a longer look in the mirror before you head out for the day.

The CPAC 7 point plan to reinstall Donald Trump as President.  Sounds like a solid plan:

1. Reveal ACHILLES’ HEEL: Pull back the curtain on the horror show that is today's “Democrat Party", Watch Pelosi melt, like the Wicked Witch of the West. See the Black Caucus and other key groups flip, unexpectedly, and watch the tables turn.

2. Witness a trusted Conservative elected as Speaker of the House and, FINALLY, reveal suppressed results of existing investigations into election racketeering.

3. Correct the official record. Reveal that Trump legitimately won the 2020 Election.

4. The Speaker of the House drafts Articles of Impeachment for Biden-Harris.

5. Citizen Donald J. Trump is placed into the line of Presidential succession, behind the Vice President, by electing him Speaker of the House.

6. Speaker of the House Donald J. Trump then calls for a vote to impeach, charge, —— and remove impostors, Biden and Harris.

7. Duly impeach, charge and remove Biden and Harris, whereby rendering all acts of said impostors, while in office, null and void and of no effect! Then, duly elected Donald J. Trump resumes his rightful place as U.S. President.

@Rothko posted:

The CPAC 7 point plan to reinstall Donald Trump as President.  Sounds like a solid plan:

1. Reveal ACHILLES’ HEEL: Pull back the curtain on the horror show that is today's “Democrat Party", Watch Pelosi melt, like the Wicked Witch of the West. See the Black Caucus and other key groups flip, unexpectedly, and watch the tables turn.

2. Witness a trusted Conservative elected as Speaker of the House and, FINALLY, reveal suppressed results of existing investigations into election racketeering.

3. Correct the official record. Reveal that Trump legitimately won the 2020 Election.

5. Citizen Donald J. Trump is placed into the line of Presidential succession, behind the Vice President, by electing him Speaker of the House.

6. Speaker of the House Donald J. Trump then calls for a vote to impeach, charge, —— and remove impostors, Biden and Harris.

7. Duly impeach, charge and remove Biden and Harris, whereby rendering all acts of said impostors, while in office, null and void and of no effect! Then, duly elected Donald J. Trump resumes his rightful place as U.S. President.

Sounds good to me!  Current admin is terrible

@The Old Man posted:

Death merchant:

Donald Rumsfeld Tore My Country Apart

"Whatever he believed he had accomplished in Iraq fell apart, and he never apologized nor appeared slightly remorseful over the agony his mistakes caused. The nation of Iraq was invisible to Mr. Rumsfeld, therefore it was unworthy of restoring. As my country shed rivers of blood, he showed no contrition."

Imagine what kind of person admires this man.

A very sick, misguided and obtuse individual lacking of any humanity would support Rumsfeld.

Last edited by mimik
@Rothko posted:

The sad thing is, I can't tell if this is real or from The Onion. 

@Rothko posted:

If peddling conspiracy theories was an Olympic sport based on quantity and quality, the people behind the one above would win the gold! 

Here is a 13 page elaboration on the list above.  References go back to Mary Jo Kopechne and the assassination of MLK and those aren't even close to the craziest ones.  And all supposedly to honour Rush Limbaugh!

https://media.patriotssoar.com/pdf/TrumpInDays.pdf

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.