Skip to main content

@billhike posted:

That’s not actually the village idiot. Someone else changed their handle to mimic him, but with a period at the end.

Actually it's weirder than that. He has two different accounts signed up for three years apart.

The dependable moron we've all come to know and the oddly spelled version whose name contains a space and then a period for some reason.

Last edited by The Old Man
@The Old Man posted:

Well now I'm even more confused. Both list the same birthday and zip code. I don't like the guy but nobody should be impersonating another Forum member. It's simply not right.

Easy enough to look at the post history of "napacat ." and figure it out. All of the person's past posts will now have the "napacat ." monicker. Like the ones below:

But this begs the question: who is mrs parucci? She/he joined a few years before me and I don't recall much about her/him.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 2.11.15 PM

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 2.11.15 PM
@sunnylea57 posted:

Easy enough to look at the post history of "napacat ." and figure it out. All of the person's past posts will now have the "napacat ." monicker. Like the ones below:

But this begs the question: who is mrs parucci? She/he joined a few years before me and I don't recall much about her/him.

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 2.11.15 PM

I thought it was already decided that the person with the fabulous cooking and taste buds was mimik

Last week I heard that a coworker who has been with us 14-15 years had “gotten into some trouble”. I haven’t seen him for close to a year. He worked in a facility about 12 miles from where I’m based, but when I was at that location we interacted pretty much every day. I even went for beers one-on-one with him once. Since I’ve been working from home over two months, I’ve been somewhat out of the loop with many I once worked closely with.

Apparently the “trouble” happened last Tuesday. He went to the workplace of a man his wife was having an affair with. At about 5 in the morning when the other guy showed up at his workplace, my former coworker stabbed him 20 times, killing him. After dragging his body to a drainage ditch, he then made his way to our company and clocked in by 6:00. Police arrested him that afternoon, and found bloody shoes and clothing in his work locker. Charged with 1st degree murder. 

Talk about a mindf**k. 

@billhike posted:

Last week I heard that a coworker who has been with us 14-15 years had “gotten into some trouble”. I haven’t seen him for close to a year. He worked in a facility about 12 miles from where I’m based, but when I was at that location we interacted pretty much every day. I even went for beers one-on-one with him once. Since I’ve been working from home over two months, I’ve been somewhat out of the loop with many I once worked closely with.

Apparently the “trouble” happened last Tuesday. He went to the workplace of a man his wife was having an affair with. At about 5 in the morning when the other guy showed up at his workplace, my former coworker stabbed him 20 times, killing him. After dragging his body to a drainage ditch, he then made his way to our company and clocked in by 6:00. Police arrested him that afternoon, and found bloody shoes and clothing in his work locker. Charged with 1st degree murder. 

Talk about a mindf**k. 

Wow. Sounds like a future Forensic Files or Dateline or 20/20 or 48 Hours. 

@billhike posted:

Talk about a mindf**k. 

Jeebus!  Reminds me of Chris Rock’s riff on OJ Simpson:

”I’m not saying he should’ve killed him.  But I understand......”

"Aunt Jemima Brand to Change Name and Image Over ‘Racial Stereotype’"

First they came for my Aunt (pronounced "aint") Jemima and then they'll come for my Uncle Ben. Actually it's been due for a long time, though I'll admit to a certain nostalgia. Does anyone remember Aunt Jemima Pancake Houses? The most famous one was at Disneyland until 1970 replete with actress Aylene Lewis greeting guests. When I was a teenager there actually was one in Skokie (!) Illinois complete with an Aunt as a greeter. Interesting to note that the woman on the original box was former slave Nancy Green who was hired in 1890 and eventually ran a pancake making display at the 1893 Chicago worlds fair.

@The Old Man posted:

"Aunt Jemima Brand to Change Name and Image Over ‘Racial Stereotype’"

First they came for my Aunt (pronounced "aint") Jemima and then they'll come for my Uncle Ben. Actually it's been due for a long time, though I'll admit to a certain nostalgia. Does anyone remember Aunt Jemima Pancake Houses? The most famous one was at Disneyland until 1970 replete with actress Aylene Lewis greeting guests. When I was a teenager there actually was one in Skokie (!) Illinois complete with an Aunt as a greeter. Interesting to note that the woman on the original box was former slave Nancy Green who was hired in 1890 and eventually ran a pancake making display at the 1893 Chicago worlds fair.

The Onion ran this story as parody less than a week ago!  It ran it *before* this was announced!

https://www.theonion.com/quake...jemima-ma-1844015205

Some positive news in a week where American unhappiness is at only 14%, the lowest since 1972. In ‘72 we had a politician that was a crook, in ‘20 we have a crook that is a conman. 

The Supreme Court had a very good week supporting law. Law, something the POS in the Oval Office has never respected in private life or in public life. 

Facebook removed ads by the Trump campaign for violating their “hate”policies. 

The obese pumpkin is having such a tough time. The Supreme Court slapped his orange face telling him all people have equal rights, something he didn’t believe. Also tells him there is a law in place concerning DACA that he cannot overlook. Both IG and Facebook are growing tired of his fake news, lies and hate ads. Oh, while his head is in the sand the pandemic is spreading STILL like nowhere else in the world in new cases, newly hospitalized and deaths. Sounds like a fine time to fill an arena in a state and city that just reported their highest numbers. 

All this and he must focus on having yet one more person that served in his cabinet say he is unfit for office, a crook and thug and what was it Pompeo said? Ah, “ he is full of shit!” 🤣

Or he can simply admit that he's a terrible boss who can't pick a staff who don't turn on him at some point. These were the "best people" until they weren't and their number is in the dozens. Why does he keep hiring, as he calls them, "losers"? I've never been a CEO but if you had turnover rates  at these high levels would you still have a job? And what kind of president tells the Chinese to keep building concentration camps? Camps he wishes he could build himself and put reporters in?

Last edited by The Old Man
@wine+art posted:

Facebook removed ads by the Trump campaign for violating their “hate”policies. 

The obese pumpkin is having such a tough time. The Supreme Court slapped his orange face telling him all people have equal rights, something he didn’t believe. Also tells him there is a law in place concerning DACA that he cannot overlook. Both IG and Facebook are growing tired of his fake news, lies and hate ads. Oh, while his head is in the sand the pandemic is spreading STILL like nowhere else in the world in new cases, newly hospitalized and deaths. Sounds like a fine time to fill an arena in a state and city that just reported their highest numbers. 

All this and he must focus on having yet one more person that served in his cabinet say he is unfit for office, a crook and thug and what was it Pompeo said? Ah, “ he is full of shit!” 🤣

What a moronic post.  Just read Justice Thomas’s dissent.  He nailed their failure and incorrect decision on DACA.  That is a man that should be looked up to.  Courage and principle.  All justices basically said what Obama did was not constitutional.  

You are entirely too pompous... and for no good reason.   

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.