irwin posted:
billhike posted:
winetarelli posted:

great and unmatched wisdom 

I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)

Yes, the President is going to put a tariff on Turkish coffee.

The orange pile of dung has already suggested to his cult they eat chicken this Thanksgiving. 

winetarelli posted:

When I first heard this, I assumed the commentator was making an snarky (if accurate) editorial comment on dRump's most recent foreign policy fiasco.  He actually used the term to refer to himself.  If it wasn't so frightening, it'd be hilarious.  

PH

purplehaze posted:
winetarelli posted:

When I first heard this, I assumed the commentator was making an snarky (if accurate) editorial comment on dRump's most recent foreign policy fiasco.  He actually used the term to refer to himself.  If it wasn't so frightening, it'd be hilarious.  

PH

When Trumpanzies read this phrase do they shake their heads up and down and think to themselves: Yep, unmatched wisdom, that's our boy. If so, that really shows what an ignorant and sick bunch they are.

wineart 2 posted:

The orange pile of dung once again is helping Russia, Syria and Iran while turning his back to our allies, the Kurds. The Kurds will be slaughtered. 

All this is coming from several of Trump’s fluffers, Haley, Graham and McConnell. The blood of our allies is on Trump’s hands. The bastard will do anything to change the narrative.

Yeah, "But I got our troops out of Syria".   Love how he is a "great with unmatched wisdom".   Nancy has more brains in her pinky that he does in his orange head,  We need to impeach Pence and Pompeo also

winetarelli posted:

The United States is now complicit in the genocide of our most vital allies in the containment of ISIS. 

Yet despite how we “can no longer afford” to be police in the area, 45 stands ready to help the Saudis defend themselves against an Iranian attack. Either the kingdom ran out of money to defend themselves, or someone  just really admires how they handle those pesky journalists.

A complete fucking disgrace. 

flwino posted:
wineart 2 posted:

The orange pile of dung once again is helping Russia, Syria and Iran while turning his back to our allies, the Kurds. The Kurds will be slaughtered. 

All this is coming from several of Trump’s fluffers, Haley, Graham and McConnell. The blood of our allies is on Trump’s hands. The bastard will do anything to change the narrative.

Yeah, "But I got our troops out of Syria".   Love how he is a "great with unmatched wisdom".   Nancy has more brains in her pinky that he does in his orange head,  We need to impeach Pence and Pompeo also

This is the problem  with international allies. When they lose their usefulness, they become disposable. Then they start hating US foreign policy because we left them to die at the hands of another 'fine fellow' in Turkey.

mimik posted:
flwino posted:
wineart 2 posted:

This is the problem  with international allies. When they lose their usefulness, they become disposable. Then they start hating US foreign policy because we left them to die at the hands of another 'fine fellow' in Turkey.

Too bad there is not a huge supply of oil there, or enough rich folks to stay at a Trump hostel

bman posted:
ProSys posted:

This explains a lot about the stupidity we’ve had to put up with for the past 2.5+ years........

https://crooksandliars.com/201...mp;utm_content=21772

So Trump may be a drug abuser?  That WOULD explain a lot. 

For anyone reading these comments casually, Sudafed is a primary precursor ingredient for methamphetamine.  The narcissistic numbskull has shown clear signs of stimulant abuse for a good while.  I can sure you, he's moved on from Sudafed.  I wish he was subject to random drug testing like most employees in high security jobs.  

PH

purplehaze posted:
bman posted:
ProSys posted:

This explains a lot about the stupidity we’ve had to put up with for the past 2.5+ years........

For anyone reading these comments casually, Sudafed is a primary precursor ingredient for methamphetamine.  The narcissistic numbskull has shown clear signs of stimulant abuse for a good while.  I can sure you, he's moved on from Sudafed.  I wish he was subject to random drug testing like most employees in high security jobs.  

PH

I've wondered why he was sniffing so loudly and often throughout the debates. Perhaps we now know why?

bman posted:
purplehaze posted:
bman posted:
ProSys posted:

PH

I've wondered why he was sniffing so loudly and often throughout the debates. Perhaps we now know why?

According to ophthalmologist Dr. Jack Brown "President Donald Trump’s pupils are intermittently and significantly dilated — from a medical standpoint, this is NOT normal. The ambient light conditions cannot account for such changes. At other times they are within normal limits. This intermittent pattern is NOT due to trauma, complications from surgery, or disease. I have not examined Donald Trump and I have no firsthand knowledge of him — however, the myriad of photographic evidence available online seems to point strongly to the remaining possible etiology — Donald Trump’s Intermittently Dilated Pupils are due to the side effects of drugs/medications."

https://medium.com/@DrGJackBro...o-large-f4d883c8126a 

The orange pile of dung with a fox sitting on his head is now justifying the absolute slaughter of our allies the Kurds because they didn’t help us in WWII? Where does he come up with such BS and how does his cult like Napa, Board-O and others support such?

Using the dumps logic, what is his take on Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Spain and others? Also, what should we do to this POS for not supporting America during the Vietnam War?  Since his father gave the doctor free rent to say little Donnie had a bruised heel every year seems to me the orange POS should suffer the same fate as our allies. 

Maybe his snits with former Prime Minister Theresa May are the result of the British not supporting us during the Revolutionary War or the War of 1812. 

As far as the Kurds go, in general our foreign policy has been to oppose genocide.  Now, he's flipped that, and not only won't intervene to stop it, but pulled us out to encourage it.  It's a sad day, no--a horrible one, for US Foreign policy.

For you drug conspiracy theorists the general consensus in the online community is he is regularly using Adderall.  It causes the side effects noted.  Regularly used as a cognitive enhancer.  Note that the sniffles are more prevalent during big speeches he makes.  Side effect of Adderall.  Likely takes it before any big speech.

irwin posted:

Joe:

"the general consensus in the online community"  --

"general consensus" is redundant.   If it is a concensus, it's already general.

Kind of like "for greater certainty" another one frequent among our kind Irwin.  Something or one is either certain or uncertain.  Those are the two choices. 

Takes off pedant's hat. 

I heard someone on television the other day say that something was going to be "bisected in two."  If you are going to bisect something, it's hard to bisect it into three pieces.  On the other hand, we frequently use the expression "the larger half", as in when you are splitting a piece of meat and your companion says, "You take the larger half."  If it is half, it's the same as the other half. Half is just half. 50% = 50%.

irwin posted:

I heard someone on television the other day say that something was going to be "bisected in two."  If you are going to bisect something, it's hard to bisect it into three pieces.  On the other hand, we frequently use the expression "the larger half", as in when you are splitting a piece of meat and your companion says, "You take the larger half."  If it is half, it's the same as the other half. Half is just half. 50% = 50%.

"Where is she at?"  makes me cringe for the same reason as above.  

Now they arrest two of the Giuliani's partners in crime.  Both Russian, now citizens, and trying to leave the country. Both associates are connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Wonder where they were trying to hide?  Bingo!! Ukraine!

flwino posted:

Now they arrest two of the Giuliani's partners in crime.  Both Russian, now citizens, and trying to leave the country. Both associates are connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Apparently, these fellows were picked up at the airport with one-way tickets to Europe.  And, it has been reported that they had lunch with Ghouliani a day or two ago.  Think he might have tipped them off?  We need to keep these two in lock-up and sweat them until they sing.

Very good article on these two, and the relationship with Rudy here.

PH

purplehaze posted:
flwino posted:

Apparently, these fellows were picked up at the airport with one-way tickets to Europe.  And, it has been reported that they had lunch with Ghouliani a day or two ago.  Think he might have tipped them off?  We need to keep these two in lock-up and sweat them until they sing.

PH

He had lunch with them yesterday hours before they were arrested. And their lawyers? Tom Zehnle, one of Manafort's lawyers and John Dowd, former personal attorney to the President.

The mere fact that they had one way tickets doesn't mean they intended to flee forever, as they could easily purchase one way tickets back.

And, if you believe that, I have a few hundred bottles of 1945 DRC and 1945 Mouton-Rothschild for sale.

purplehaze posted:
flwino posted:

PH

Love this.  Of the four turkeys, three are from Palm Beach County.  Also well known as Corruption County.

Understand that they had dinner with the fat guy in May '18 at the WH.  He claims he doesn't know the guys, yet he ate with them, and photos taken with them.

What a great Friday. The orange dump loses 5 court cases, and when asked about the immigration setback he lies ( shocking) saying he had not heard the now 3 hour old news.  What a lying POS.

All this plus the ex Ukrainian ambassador gave Dump, Barr and other cult members the middle finger and testifies for 8 hours pointing the her finger directly at the Orange POS! 

Now, what great bottle should we open? 

wineart 2 posted:

What a great Friday. The orange dump loses 5 court cases, and when asked about the immigration setback he lies ( shocking) saying he had not heard the now 3 hour old news.  What a lying POS.

All this plus the ex Ukrainian ambassador gave Dump, Barr and other cult members the middle finger and testifies for 8 hours pointing the her finger directly at the Orange POS! 

Now, what great bottle should we open? 

Grange!

On second thought, open something else and save your Grange for your special friends. 

Add Reply

Likes (0)