purplehaze posted:
jcocktosten posted:
Jennifer Rubin...

She was a member of the synagogue my dad was the Rabbi at for 20 years

I didn't know that your dad was a Rabbi.  If his synagogue was in the DC area, I'm sure he had a few other high-profile members.

PH

Used to be Herndon/Reston Virginia.  He retired in 2013 - ish - but just took an interim gig in Gaithersberg.  

irwin posted:
billhike posted:

“We can’t be the policeman for the world”

”We are locked and loaded, waiting to hear from the Kingdom”

Are you suggesting that President Trump has made two inconsistent statements?

Though it’d be more apt for Putin's Bitch to say “I always lie, even when I’m telling the truth”......

irwin posted:
billhike posted:

“We can’t be the policeman for the world”

”We are locked and loaded, waiting to hear from the Kingdom”

Are you suggesting that President Trump has made two inconsistent statements?

Two? No. Not suggesting that at all. 

wineart 2 posted:
purplehaze posted:

Corey Lewandowski is a charming fellow.

PH

I did find it amusing how well he spoke while having Trump’s penis in his mouth. I’m guessing it speaks to the size of the orange small hands person he was fluffing. 

Thinking of his voice being muffled while kissing a$$

According to Wikipedia..."In 1999, while working for [Congressman[ Ney, Lewandowski brought a loaded handgun in a laundry bag into the Longworth House Office Building. He was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor.Lewandowski said it was an accident, that he forgot the gun was in the bag when he put the laundry in it." 

The charges were dropped.  Now, assuming you feel that people should be allowed to own guns, it should be responsible people, and if you own a gun, you really ought to know where it is at all times. Do gun owners typically keep their guns loaded and hidden in the laundry bags into which they toss their smelly clothes?  And, why was he bringing his laundry to the House building anyway? do they have laundry machines so that the taxpayers foot the bill for doing the laundry for people like him? 

There is a joke in there somewhere about dirty laundry.

Add Reply

Likes (0)