Well, the orange pile of cow dung just informed the world he isn’t sure he has ever heard of a Cat 5 hurricane. Hmm. Seems there have been four such hit and or threaten the U.S. since he took office. 😂🙈

What a f€^\king idiot. The orange pile of dung speaks and the world laughs. 

wineart 2 posted:

Well, the orange pile of cow dung just informed the world he isn’t sure he has ever heard of a Cat 5 hurricane. Hmm. Seems there have been four such hit and or threaten the U.S. since he took office. 😂🙈

Oh... it gets even better.  In 2017 when Irma hit Florida, trump said, “ (he) never even knew a Category 5 existed.”  Last year when Michael hit the FL panhandle, he again stated that he hadn't heard of a Category 5.  Interesting, in referring to Maria in Puerto Rico, he repeatedly referred to the storm as a Cat 5.  It wasn't, it was a 4 when it made landfall, but whatever...

The guys is non compos mentis.  

PH

purplehaze posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Oh... it gets even better.  In 2017 when Irma hit Florida, trump said, “ (he) never even knew a Category 5 existed.”  Last year when Michael hit the FL panhandle, he again stated that he hadn't heard of a Category 5.  Interesting, in referring to Maria in Puerto Rico, he repeatedly referred to the storm as a Cat 5.  It wasn't, it was a 4 when it made landfall, but whatever...

The guys is non compos mentis.  

PH

Don’t forget, Napa’s fluffer wants to drop a nuclear bomb in the eye of the hurricane. 😂

The buffoon has literally spent 1/3 of his entire office on the golf course.

If we had any other person for president, the market would be up 30% YoY and we woudln't be staring down higher consumer costs nor have to deal with the rest of the nonsense this 'administration" has laid upon the American public.

g-man posted:

The buffoon has literally spent 1/3 of his entire office on the golf course.

If we had any other person for president, the market would be up 30% YoY and we woudln't be staring down higher consumer costs nor have to deal with the rest of the nonsense this 'administration" has laid upon the American public.

Hurricane? Great! I had no interest in going to Poland anyway.

Now, off to play 36. Keep me in the loop if any of my properties are in harm’s way. Other than that, do not disturb me. 

irwin posted:

What is amazing is, if you believe the polls, that among the people who lead Rodent in Chief in head to head competition is the 37 year old gay guy who is the mayor of the 4th largest city in Indiana.

You mean the magna cum laude Harvard graduate, Rhodes scholar, speaker of seven languages and Navy veteran?  That guy?  Not so amazing to me, but perhaps indicative that at least some of our country is actually paying attention.  A good sign in my humble opinion.  I'm pretty sure we can get a look at Pete's grades and tax returns without much ado as well!  

We could (and are doing) much, much worse.

PH

purplehaze posted:
irwin posted:

What is amazing is, if you believe the polls, that among the people who lead Rodent in Chief in head to head competition is the 37 year old gay guy who is the mayor of the 4th largest city in Indiana.

You mean the magna cum laude Harvard graduate, Rhodes scholar, speaker of seven languages and Navy veteran?  That guy?  Not so amazing to me, but perhaps indicative that at least some of our country is actually paying attention.  A good sign in my humble opinion.  I'm pretty sure we can get a look at Pete's grades and tax returns without much ado as well!  

We could (and are doing) much, much worse.

PH

Yes, Mayor Pete speaks 7 languages.  That's 7 more than the R-in-Chief speaks.

Irwin, the orange POS with a 3rd grade vocabulary does speak the language of the KKK, hate, divisiveness, misogyny and xenophobia very well. 

I also know the people of Alabama can rest well knowing the current hurricane will not make landfall in their state! The orange conman was very concerned. 

jcocktosten posted:

You know a wedding is going off the rails when the best man who is the bride's brother starts making di@k jokes in his toast

Off the rails?  Sounds like it's just getting good!  (unless you're related to the bride, then it's terribly inappropriate....)

bman posted:
jcocktosten posted:

You know a wedding is going off the rails when the best man who is the bride's brother starts making di@k jokes in his toast

Off the rails?  Sounds like it's just getting good!  (unless you're related to the bride, then it's terribly inappropriate....)

Was not getting good

mneeley490 posted:
purplehaze posted:

My dad gave me some good advice many years ago.  "Son, if you're thinking of making a toast and you've had more than 2 drinks, don't."

PH

Wise man. Or perhaps he's speaking from experience?

Never got a story. I'm sure it was either his personal experience, or watching something like jc referenced.  Likely the latter.  In his 80+ years on the planet, I never once saw him intoxicated, although he was a regular imbiber.

PH

So... a good question from one of my favorite conservative pundits, Jennifer Rubin:

“What would Republicans have done if President Barack Obama had invited the Taliban to Camp David days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11?”

Would love to hear from the rump supporters here on this one.

PH

purplehaze posted:

So... a good question from one of my favorite conservative pundits, Jennifer Rubin:

“What would Republicans have done if President Barack Obama had invited the Taliban to Camp David days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11?”

PH

How about if he called himself "The chosen" as he looked to the sky or retweeted that someone called him the "King of Israel"? Yeah that would have gone over well with the Trumpanzies.

purplehaze posted:

PH

She was a member of the synagogue my dad was the Rabbi at for 20 years

Add Reply

Likes (0)