From the Twitter thumbs of the demagogue in chief.

“Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics,” Trump tweeted early Friday. “Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

"...this 'Bomb' stuff"... What a pig.  I give you Napacat's hero.

We have no idea what early voters are doing.  See these two articles, one of which says that the early voters are pro-Republican and the other saying the opposite.

All the votes count the same, whether cast early, on election day at 8AM, on election day at 6PM or by absentee.

theoldman posted:

From the Twitter thumbs of the demagogue in chief.

“Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this ‘Bomb’ stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics,” Trump tweeted early Friday. “Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”

"...this 'Bomb' stuff"... What a pig.  I give you Napacat's hero.

Oh, come on Old Man. Napa has the intellectual depth of a hummingbird ( no disrespect meant to hummingbirds) and approves of taking toddlers away from their parents for nothing more than a misdemeanor. Yes, a misdemeanor. 

It is also comforting that the orange dump knows who is voting ( his first BS tweet of the day) and cares more about that than one of his own cult members sending bombs in the mail to those whom the orange dump calls evil and the enemy of the people. 

Robert De Niro was right! 

Well a prominent sticker says, "CNN Sucks." You know the same thing that Trumpers chant during his rallies with him doing his best Mussolini-like smug look. Forget that he applauded a politician "body slamming" a reporter just last week.  But he Tweets, while taking a dump at 3am, "...this 'Bomb' stuff."

theoldman posted:

Well a prominent sticker says, "CNN Sucks." You know the same thing that Trumpers chant during his rallies with him doing his best Mussolini-like smug look. Forget that he applauded a politician "body slamming" a reporter just last week.  But he Tweets, while taking a dump at 3am, "...this 'Bomb' stuff."

Haha .😊 The orange dump is indeed so Benito like, especially when he crosses his arms and sticks out his bottom lip like the petulant sick fuck that he is. 

napacat posted:

Have not been around in a while...still see the same old nonsense, name calling and childlike behavior.  Depressing group you lads are, sitting around and wallowing in your misery.  SAD!

A chunk of our misery will vanish a week from tonight when the Dems take back the House, and a few weeks later when they start issuing subpoenas - at which point Trump's will grow exponentially and his menace will be diminished.

Can't wait to see his tax returns!

flwino posted:
napacat posted:

Have not been around in a while...still see the same old nonsense, name calling and childlike behavior.  Depressing group you lads are, sitting around and wallowing in your misery.  SAD!

So why did you come back?

Did the little troll really say, childlike behavior?   Umm, see the orange dump! 

I know I’m now sleeping much better knowing that Putin’s poodle is sending 5000 troops in a purely political stunt to the boarder to stop the “ invasion “still some 4-6 weeks away. The orange fear monger is truly feeding his cult with all this BS of the bogeyman is coming LOL crap. 

So, we will now have more American troops at our boarder than we have in Iraq fighting ISIS which outnumbers our troops four to one. BRILLIANT. Watch out for that bogeyman. 

wineart 2 posted:

So, we will now have more American troops at our boarder than we have in Iraq fighting ISIS which outnumbers our troops four to one. BRILLIANT. Watch out for that bogeyman. 

No need to worry. Sarah Huckabee-Sanders said on Monday that Trump had already defeated ISIS (among other outstanding achievements). So, there's that. 

mneeley490 posted:
wineart 2 posted:

No need to worry. Sarah Huckabee-Sanders said on Monday that Trump had already defeated ISIS (among other outstanding achievements). So, there's that. 

I can’t think of a better mouthpiece for the small ignorant  thinking and fearmongering for the sick dump in the Oval Office than her! 

wineart 2 posted:

Oh no, the bogeyman is even worse than we thought. The racist pig is now going to send 15k troops to save America.   

Think there are ISIS folks there?  This is more troops than in Afghanistan.  There will be about 5 per mile of the border.

mikemann posted:

I LOVE the direction in which this country is headed! America first! 😄👌

I'm guessing you have no kids because if you did, you would fear for their futures.  Or maybe you're just unable to understand the downstream effects of what your boy is doing to your country and the world.  

mikemann posted:

I LOVE the direction in which this country is headed! America first! 😄👌

mike, read and learn, read and learn.

A Short History of 'America First'

This was almost 11 months ago. It was only recently that the Idiot-in-Chief proudly proclaimed he's a "nationalist." He even said it after acknowledging he was aware of its sordid history. Racism, bigotry, pro-White Nationalism, sexism, that's your boy in spades. And your "LOVE" says volumes about you.

theoldman posted:

Let's not forget that while 97-Year-Old Rose Mallinger is being buried today the pig-in-chief again complained last night that the shooting, and the MAGABomber, slowed down Republican election momentum.

mike and Napa, hang your heads in shame.

That would suggest the ability to feel shame - which no longer exists.  As I have said before, growing up in Birmingham Alabama in the 70s and 80s, the racists and KKKers were shamed enough to hide their identities and swastikas.  Not anymore  

jcocktosten posted:
theoldman posted:

Let's not forget that while 97-Year-Old Rose Mallinger is being buried today the pig-in-chief again complained last night that the shooting, and the MAGABomber, slowed down Republican election momentum.

mike and Napa, hang your heads in shame.

That would suggest the ability to feel shame - which no longer exists.  As I have said before, growing up in Birmingham Alabama in the 70s and 80s, the racists and KKKers were shamed enough to hide their identities and swastikas.  Not anymore  

Who could have ever thought they would have such a supporter in the Oval Office? He has only empowered them. 

Haha. Now the liar also known as Trump is backtracking on his incredulous statement of firing at rock throwers. Now saying that is not what he said, even though it was filmed. Only after both active and retired generals called him on the carpet over his insane comment did he decided to lie, once again. 6000 and counting....

Trump clearly is a racist. 

wineart 2 posted:

Haha. Now the liar also known as Trump is backtracking on his incredulous statement of firing at rock throwers. Now saying that is not what he said, even though it was filmed. Only after both active and retired generals called him on the carpet over his insane comment did he decided to lie, once again. 6000 and counting....

Do tell:

Michael Cohen claims Trump made repeated racist references

napacat posted:
theoldman posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Do tell:

Michael Cohen claims Trump made repeated racist references

Mikemann and I have no reason to hang our heads in shame.  Do you folks only watch MSNBC?  Strange group here!

Theoldman...I saw the link your referencing...anyone hear of the comments Gillum made on tape about Crackers?  

Of course comrade, Trump's Russian master could give you a course on Whataboutism. A favorite deflection device of the Ruskies for decades. It simply doesn't wash. In case you weren't aware Trump is the most powerful man in the world. What he says is heard, or read, by more people than (as he would be happy to note) than anyone else in history. And how does he use his power and his voice? It makes me puke to recount it.

Do you only watch Fox "News"?  Strange person here!

"Better than that skank Hillary..."

You are as swinish a pig as your befouled hero.

Add Reply

Likes (0)