napacat posted:
billhike posted:
bman  How on earth did a guy like this end up President?

1- Horrendously shitty opponent.

2- Pathetic voter turnout.

3- Disorganized Republican Party that couldn’t get a serious candidate with a brain and human skills through.

4- Stupid people being allowed reproductive rights.

#1 says it all.  Anyone would have won over that skank.  

"Skank"? As classless as your hero.

napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Oh my, I have been in Europe for a week and it seems the forum has decided to feed the troll once again. 

No one could be as willfully ignorant as Napa appears without being a simple troll. Napa clearly has the intellectual depth of a hummingbird, equates all in this thread as a Democrat that does not agree with him, ( WRONG) thinks Dump is a republican ( WRONG) has zero understanding of history just like Dump, yet Napa clear plays the fool well.

Napa attacks democrats. The hummingbird mind can’t understand it was the generational Democrats that put Dump in office. Pretty simple to understand for most. The hummingbird also can’t seem to comprehend ( surprise) that I haven’t seen people within this thread ( perhaps I missed something) that are taking strong positions on the nominee without ALL the facts. Seems odd to me that cases from decades ago have serious relevance against Cosby, sexual abuse cases 50 years old have relevance against priest, yet potential sexual abuse against Kavanaugh should not be thoroughly investigated. As people have pointed out to the hummingbird, background checks are not criminal investigations. Doesn’t seem too hard to me, but I’m not a hummingbird.

The fact that Kavanaugh’s accuser talked about him and his attack some six years ago, sought professional counsel, passed a lie detector test and is willing to face eleven old angry  white men before the nation would at least cause a moment of pause. What is the rush? The Republican Party was okay having only eight sitting justices for over 400 days, but now they are in a rush? Right! 

Napa our resident hummingbird brain is such a large pile of shit he makes Clinton’s look like a grain of salt in comparison... and as a Clinton hater, that is hard to do. 

Now, back to our European holiday where Dump is MUCH more hated than he even is by the 68% in America. 

THE WORLD LAUGHS AT OUR PRESIDENT! 

Stay in Europe...no point in conversing with you. 

A wonderful hummingbird brain reply. When the facts aren’t on your side, punt! 

I have no doubt you are proud of that presidential performance last night. Oh, I loved the Dump’s response to the question about being laughed at by the world.  Fake news replies the Dump. Care to explain that reply, or is that too difficult? 

Three posts in a row by the brain dead Napacat.  What an idiot.  The brain power of a gnat.

Watched the "press Conference" live.  What a jerk!  Berated about every questioner, refused to answer questions, cut off folks, made mindless dribble [Like Napacat], lied, and in short, cut into a good 1 1/2 hours of my drinking time.

Cannot believe that he defends the nominee.  He should keep quite, have Sessions investigate the charges, and let the democracy work. 

He may also keep the DAG.  Huh, let's see the Saturday Night Massacre start!

Looks like the craven Repubs made a mistake with their prosecutor. Since she's asking questions for the 11 cowardly white, mostly old, men, she only has chunks of 5 minutes. Just as she gets going she has to stop. Gives Ford time to breathe and then a Dem gets to ask questions (or voice their support to Ford.) Chris Wallace on Fox, "This is a disaster for the Republicans."

Fox News (Chris Wallace and Brit Hume):

""Wallace said Ford was extremely emotional, raw and credible in her testimony and the first round of questioning. ""

""Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her," Wallace said. "She obviously was traumatized by an event.""

""This is a disaster for the Republicans," Wallace said, noting that Democrats were landing "haymakers" with their follow-up questions to Ford.

"The Democrats are making their points and building her credibility, and Rachel Mitchell has, so far, not landed a glove on this witness."

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...disaster-republicans

Something tells me Hannity and the evening Fox shows will see it differently.  If they attack the Republican leadership rather than Ford, I would say that the jig is up for Kavanaugh

i personally think that the deep state is run by c-span.  Who, dying for increase in viewership, got trump elected then set it up so that our entire government has devolved into a Kardashian like reality tv show.  And what better place to tune into this shit show if not cspan??

g-man posted:

i personally think that the deep state is run by c-span.  Who, dying for increase in viewership, got trump elected then set it up so that our entire government has devolved into a Kardashian like reality tv show.  And what better place to tune into this shit show if not cspan??

By Jove, old sod, you figured it out! 

tough call.  There is a close play at second base. Was he out or safe?  You look at the replays from the center field camera and he looks out.  You look at the replays from the camera behind 3rd base and he looks safe. Which was it? Was one of the cameras lying? (no--cameras are inanimate objects that just film whatever they are looking at).  Well, people are like that too. They look at the same thing from different perspectives and see different things.

irwin posted:

tough call.  There is a close play at second base. Was he out or safe?  You look at the replays from the center field camera and he looks out.  You look at the replays from the camera behind 3rd base and he looks safe. Which was it? Was one of the cameras lying? (no--cameras are inanimate objects that just film whatever they are looking at).  Well, people are like that too. They look at the same thing from different perspectives and see different things.

it's why, in science, we try to h ave as many observations as possible to make the most informed judgment we can.  There is always a fundamental truth of the situation, but being biased in t he result sets can and does lead to incorrect conclusions.

The issue is, you need to take time to get informed of all observations before making the proper informed one, but nowadays we just like to 'cut to the chase", "give me the tl:dr", "What's the crux of it".  

I had to get out of the car for my dinner appointment before Kavanaugh finished his session, so forgive me if I missed anything.  I found his intransigence regarding the repeated queries about him supporting an FBI inquiry into witness statements particularly concerning.  Something smelled funny in his attitude on this.

PH

wineart 2 posted:
napacat posted:
wineart 2 posted:

Oh my, I have been in Europe for a week and it seems the forum has decided to feed the troll once again. 

No one could be as willfully ignorant as Napa appears without being a simple troll. Napa clearly has the intellectual depth of a hummingbird, equates all in this thread as a Democrat that does not agree with him, ( WRONG) thinks Dump is a republican ( WRONG) has zero understanding of history just like Dump, yet Napa clear plays the fool well.

Napa attacks democrats. The hummingbird mind can’t understand it was the generational Democrats that put Dump in office. Pretty simple to understand for most. The hummingbird also can’t seem to comprehend ( surprise) that I haven’t seen people within this thread ( perhaps I missed something) that are taking strong positions on the nominee without ALL the facts. Seems odd to me that cases from decades ago have serious relevance against Cosby, sexual abuse cases 50 years old have relevance against priest, yet potential sexual abuse against Kavanaugh should not be thoroughly investigated. As people have pointed out to the hummingbird, background checks are not criminal investigations. Doesn’t seem too hard to me, but I’m not a hummingbird.

The fact that Kavanaugh’s accuser talked about him and his attack some six years ago, sought professional counsel, passed a lie detector test and is willing to face eleven old angry  white men before the nation would at least cause a moment of pause. What is the rush? The Republican Party was okay having only eight sitting justices for over 400 days, but now they are in a rush? Right! 

Napa our resident hummingbird brain is such a large pile of shit he makes Clinton’s look like a grain of salt in comparison... and as a Clinton hater, that is hard to do. 

Now, back to our European holiday where Dump is MUCH more hated than he even is by the 68% in America. 

THE WORLD LAUGHS AT OUR PRESIDENT! 

Stay in Europe...no point in conversing with you. 

A wonderful hummingbird brain reply. When the facts aren’t on your side, punt! 

I have no doubt you are proud of that presidential performance last night. Oh, I loved the Dump’s response to the question about being laughed at by the world.  Fake news replies the Dump. Care to explain that reply, or is that too difficult? 

He’s a massive egomaniac / narcissist.

napacat posted:
wineart2 

He’s a massive egomaniac / narcissist.

We agree about something!  

One of the Democratic senators asked Kavanaugh, "Would you take a lie detector test?"  I wonder what the Senator would have said if Kavanaugh had said, "Recognizing that they are imperfect, if I were to do so, and were to pass, would you vote for me?"

purplehaze posted:

… regarding the repeated queries about him supporting an FBI inquiry into witness statements particularly concerning.  Something smelled funny in his attitude on this.

PH

After all the bluster and attempts at misdirection  … this was very telling for me as well;  He clearly has something to conceal.

Add Reply

Likes (0)