Would it be worth consolidating the RIP threads into one ongoing thread? I do like to see the notifications but it's a bit depressing to see 1/3 of the threads on the main page in this forum about RIP.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
At least we could consolidate Board-O ripping people in their death to one thread, instead of multiple


Yes, thereby running the risk of the entire generic RIP thread being deleted...
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
RIP Trump wouldn't make me sad. Preferably before the convention.

"I will be the greatest RIP-president, evah!"
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
RIP Trump wouldn't make me sad. Preferably before the convention.


I can't wait til he wins!
quote:
Originally posted by Adam10:
quote:
Originally posted by billhike:
RIP Trump wouldn't make me sad. Preferably before the convention.


I can't wait til he wins!


You Can't Vote for him
You Don't have to live under him

So other than brain dead - WHY??

PS: Keep it cool so Mr. Taylor won't blow this away Big Grin
OK, time to blow up this thread. Smile

I've been wondering, assuming that Trump and Clinton are the nominees, how badly does Donald lose?

Nobody could ever approach Jefferson's winning percentage, but I'm thinking that Hillary could challenge for the #2 slot given all of the gifts that Donald brings. Among female voters, could Donald get 25%? Latino voters?

What do you think?
quote:
Originally posted by SD-Wineaux:
OK, time to blow up this thread. Smile

I've been wondering, assuming that Trump and Clinton are the nominees, how badly does Donald lose?

Nobody could ever approach Jefferson's winning percentage, but I'm thinking that Hillary could challenge for the #2 slot given all of the gifts that Donald brings. Among female voters, could Donald get 25%? Latino voters?

What do you think?

Do not take the bait.
quote:
Originally posted by SD-Wineaux:
...how badly does Donald lose?

Among female voters, could Donald get 25%? Latino voters?

What do you think?




Remarkable!

Izaak Walton could not have written it more beautifully.
I see a 3-person race. I cannot see Donald bowing out with a strong performance in the primaries. The next president will get 38% of the popular vote, and no one will be happy. Razz
quote:
Originally posted by FL Wino:
You Can't Vote for him
You Don't have to live under him

So other than brain dead - WHY??

PS: Keep it cool so Mr. Taylor won't blow this away Big Grin


Yeah, the leader of the free world doesn't affect the rest of us at all...what was I thinking?
quote:
Originally posted by sarbuze:
Just reported that Merle Haggard has died. 79 years old, country music legend.


A legend that will be missed. RIP

Add Reply

×
×
×
×
Link copied to your clipboard.
×