Thanks for facilitating this new topic board. Now that it has been in place for several hours, it is time for an upgrade . Your next assignment, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1. Encourage people to post actual recipes (Jones, I would love to get the lobster one, even though I have no idea what coral oil is);
2. Place those recipes in the non-forum food section to add some permanency and ease in retrieving;
3. Allow users to rate the recipies so people can see if the dishes are winners or not as well as share what wines they served and how that worked out.
4. Pay me a huge consulting fee for this value-added advice.
5. Have this in place by say, noon tomorrow?