Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I’m not certain if this is spam. Probably some weird spam. In the off chance this is real, as g-man says, once you open them they will become drinkable.

If there is evidence they’ve been stored properly they are collectively worth tens upon tens of thousands of dollars depending what, specifically, you have.

Type in the wines to wine-searcher.com to find out their retail/auction values. That isn’t what you’d be able to get for them if you sold them, but it should give you an idea what you have.

@winetarelli posted:

I’m not certain if this is spam. Probably some weird spam. In the off chance this is real, as g-man says, once you open them they will become drinkable.

If there is evidence they’ve been stored properly they are collectively worth tens upon tens of thousands of dollars depending what, specifically, you have.

Type in the wines to wine-searcher.com to find out their retail/auction values. That isn’t what you’d be able to get for them if you sold them, but it should give you an idea what you have.

i mean, I'd hate to see one of these undrinkable btls show up at the auction blocks.  The provenance sounds pretty shitty and the person buying it will end up with undrinkable bottles.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.