quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:
Tailgaters. Not pre-game tailgaters. The ass-hats who ride your bumper at 80. What could they possibly be thinking?

PH

That you aren't driving fast enough?

If I'm in a line of cars in the passing lane on a 2 lane highway with slower traffic on the right, I'm driving as fast as conditions allow. They have a choice to follow at a safe distance or be 20 feet from my bumper. If you're going to get that close to my ass, at least buy me a drink first.

PH

Do what I do. Slam on the brakes and see their facial expressions!
quote:
Originally posted by Mimik:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rothko:
quote:
Tailgaters. Not pre-game tailgaters. The ass-hats who ride your bumper at 80. What could they possibly be thinking?

PH

That you aren't driving fast enough?

If I'm in a line of cars in the passing lane on a 2 lane highway with slower traffic on the right, I'm driving as fast as conditions allow. They have a choice to follow at a safe distance or be 20 feet from my bumper. If you're going to get that close to my ass, at least buy me a drink first.

PH

Do what I do. Slam on the brakes and see their facial expressions!

Around here when you do that you get shot. A few dead in SoFla in last few weeks.
quote:
Originally posted by NolanE:
Airplane farters.

I'm sure it's been mentioned.

There's a term for the act of strolling down an airplane aisle while passing gas, supposedly coined by the most frequent perpetrators, flight attendants. It's called cropdusting.
napacat posted:

People who bring their overgrown dogs to shopping malls.  People who bush their dogs in strollers or carry them in LV bags.  Unless they are a service dog...these people must have some kind of mental disorder.

Just saw this same thing shopping a few minutes ago.  Big dog, in a GROCERY cart.  Hope someone cleaned it after

flwino posted:
napacat posted:

People who bring their overgrown dogs to shopping malls.  People who bush their dogs in strollers or carry them in LV bags.  Unless they are a service dog...these people must have some kind of mental disorder.

Just saw this same thing shopping a few minutes ago.  Big dog, in a GROCERY cart.  Hope someone cleaned it after

The whole abuse of having "service animals" is absurd.  I saw 5 small dogs with service vests on while in line for checking in on a flight.  None of them look or acted like they were service animals.  There needs to be rules on having service animals, the airlines hands are tied right now.  And it's not that I don't like dogs, I have had them all my life..

Add Reply

Likes (0)