Skip to main content

Many of you have likely seen the recent Olivia Wilde with child pic. In case you haven't, here's a link.

Gorgeous woman, very good actress (perhaps not an academy award winner, but she can hold her own), and interviews I have seen with her reveal her to be intelligent, funny, and unassuming. She gets my vote for sexiest actress alive (sorry Scarlett)

Olivia Wilde & child
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Shane T.:
This is incorrect, sir.

Here is the current Top-3:

Charlize Theron > Kate Beckinsale > Naomi Watts

Hold on a moment . . . all are beautiful. There's no question about that. Here's my breakdown:

BEAUTY department (in order)
Olivia Wilde --> Naomi Watts --> Kate Beckinsale --- Charlize Theron

ACTING
Charlize Theron --> Olivia Wilde --> Naomi Watts (though 2nd and 3rd choice here is tough) --> Kate Beckinsale

FUN DINNER DATE
Olivia ---> Naomi --> Kate --> Charlize

MOST LIKELY TO GO PSYCHO ON YOU (based on suspicion only)
Kate --> Charlize --> Naomi --> Olivia
Charlize Theron gets downgraded a fair bit b/c there's far too many people in Hollywood who have said they cavorted on the "casting couch" with her.

If anyone has a friend who is in the industry, ask him/her. It's pretty common knowledge.

As for Olivia Wilde, all I can say is that Jason Sudeikis is a VERY LUCKY man.........
quote:
Originally posted by Parcival:
Many of you have likely seen the recent Olivia Wilde with child pic. In case you haven't, here's a link.

Gorgeous woman, very good actress (perhaps not an academy award winner, but she can hold her own), and interviews I have seen with her reveal her to be intelligent, funny, and unassuming. She gets my vote for sexiest actress alive (sorry Scarlett)

Olivia Wilde & child

the baby def did her good
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:
Charlize Theron gets downgraded a fair bit b/c there's far too many people in Hollywood who have said they cavorted on the "casting couch" with her.

Confused

Why would that matter?!

Nobody downgrades Hef for his cavorting.

Exactly . . . come on FS, you're logic is failing you here!!

BTW . . . anyone see "Drinking Buddies" - indie flick with Olivia Wilde. If you like her on the big box office hits, this is where she really shines and her girl next store personality is at its best
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

BTW . . . anyone see "Drinking Buddies" - indie flick with Olivia Wilde. If you like her on the big box office hits, this is where she really shines and her girl next store personality is at its best

only because it has my favorite GND actress anna kendricks!
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

In wine terms that is called being "accessible". Wonder if she's a fan of the song I listened to last night from Lana Del Rey called "F***'d my way to the top"
quote:
Originally posted by g-man:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

only because it has my favorite GND actress anna kendricks!

Anna K annoys me a little. Saw her recently in "Happy Christmas"; sometimes I like her; sometimes she annoys me. In Happy Christmas she annoyed me
I can't think of who I'd put at the top, but it definitely wouldn't be Olivia Wilde. I definitely find her attractive, but have never thought of her as being the tops. Some of her comments from that baby article annoyed me some, too...but that shouldn't have any relevance in this particular conversation. Wink

Kate Beckinsale is a good mention, and I'd put her above Wilde, for sure. A couple of the younger names that I really go for are Blake Lively and Minka Kelly.
quote:
Anna K annoys me a little. Saw her recently in "Happy Christmas"; sometimes I like her; sometimes she annoys me. In Happy Christmas she annoyed me

I don't get annoyed by her...quite the opposite. Her personality makes me like her even more. I do think that she is sometimes attractive and sometimes so-so, though.
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
quote:

I don't get annoyed by her...quite the opposite. Her personality makes me like her even more. I do think that she is sometimes attractive and sometimes so-so, though.

Agree with you on the attractiveness thing. Sometimes I think she's hot (E.g., in Drinking Buddies), sometimes I think she looks worn/drugged out (e.g., "Happy Christmas"). That's probably true of her personality as well -- really liked her in Drinking Buddies but was really annoyed with her in "Happy Christmas" (thought that might have been an intentional character choice)
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agree with you on the attractiveness thing. Sometimes I think she's hot (E.g., in Drinking Buddies), sometimes I think she looks worn/drugged out (e.g., "Happy Christmas"). That's probably true of her personality as well -- really liked her in Drinking Buddies but was really annoyed with her in "Happy Christmas" (thought that might have been an intentional character choice)

you crazy

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com...res-at-sundance1.jpg
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

Er...might be cos he's a guy and they wouldn't fancy him anyway, perhaps?! Confused
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CSM:
Olivia Wilde isn't even the hottest Olivia. Olivia Munn > Olivia Wilde.

Now you've gone too far. I don't find Olivia Munn very attractive at all.

I saw Kristen Bell mentioned...I always think she is cute, but when I watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it's amazing how she is trumped by Mila Kunis.

Kristen Bell in House of Lies is pretty amazing in my books. Still cute, but hot, grown up cute now.

And Olivia Wilde in Tron was hmmmmm...Yeah...
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

Hey, if you still are down to get it on with Hef, then rock on....... Wink

Ms. Theron is no doubt highly attractive. But some of the allure is lost knowing she probably has way more "mileage" on her than the actresses she's being compared to. I think of her as the Hollywood equivalent to a Jenna Jameson pre-plastic surgeries - - - very hot, but knowing she's been plowed repeatedly by a long line of men to further her career is a bit of a turn-off.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

I think of her as the Hollywood equivalent to a Jenna Jameson pre-plastic surgeries - - - very hot, but knowing she's been plowed repeatedly by a long line of men to further her career is a bit of a turn-off.

Really??!! Come on man, that has to be the loosest (Excuse the pun Wink) comparison ever...

Besides, I thought this debate was on "Sexiest Actress," not morality. I'm curious FS, would you downgrade Marilyn for similar reasons?
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

I think of her as the Hollywood equivalent to a Jenna Jameson pre-plastic surgeries - - - very hot, but knowing she's been plowed repeatedly by a long line of men to further her career is a bit of a turn-off.

Really??!! Come on man, that has to be the loosest (Excuse the pun Wink) comparison ever...

Besides, I thought this debate was on "Sexiest Actress," not morality. I'm curious FS, would you downgrade Marilyn for similar reasons?

At least for me, sexy is more than skin deep. While I'm not expecting her to be a virgin, I would expect a woman to be a little more discriminating in who she gets horizontal with.

As she died tragically, IMO Marilyn gets looked at through a lense differently than if she lived to a ripe old age and had to face/answer to the scrutiny of her career choices.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

At least for me, sexy is more than skin deep. While I'm not expecting her to be a virgin, I would expect a woman to be a little more discriminating in who she gets horizontal with.

As she died tragically, IMO Marilyn gets looked at through a lense differently than if she lived to a ripe old age and had to face/answer to the scrutiny of her career choices.

Fair enough. You're entitled to your wrong opinion. Razz

I'd like to think this day & age that we can lift this barrier between men and women. A man sleeps around, nobody thinks twice. A woman does the same, and it's nothing but judgement from some folks. Either way, if Charlize chose to "sleep her way up," it worked for her. That certainly doesn't make her any less attractive to me, but you & I see things a bit differently. And, that's ok.

With Marilyn though, how could you look at her through a different lens? She did the same thing you're bashing Charlize for. And, she lived/ died a junkie to boot. But, I still wouldn't cast judgement for that either. I'm sure she had her demons.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

I'd like to think this day & age that we can lift this barrier between men and women. A man sleeps around, nobody thinks twice. A woman does the same, and it's nothing but judgement from some folks. Either way, if Charlize chose to "sleep her way up," it worked for her. That certainly doesn't make her any less attractive to me, but you & I see things a bit differently. And, that's ok.

With Marilyn though, how could you look at her through a different lens? She did the same thing you're bashing Charlize for. And, she lived/ died a junkie to boot. But, I still wouldn't cast judgement for that either. I'm sure she had her demons.

You assume I'm giving props to any and every guy who has a long list of conquests, as well. Maybe if they were banging 9s and 10s all the time, sure. But if they're sleeping with some pretty haggard looking women, and you know the purpose of this was to advance their careers, do you still hold them in the same esteem as a Derek Jeter or Justin Timberlake? I would think not.

And let's paint it more personally. If you had a daughter who was sleeping her way to the top, would you be OK with that?

Or how about this. Would you be OK if your good girl of a daughter started to date a guy that has a reputation for sleeping around? Remember, you yourself stated that "nobody thinks twice" about guys like this. So you wouldn't have any qualms whatsoever about your daughter in such a relationship?
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

Why would that matter?!

You assume I'm giving props to any and every guy who has a long list of conquests, as well. Maybe if they were banging 9s and 10s all the time, sure. But if they're sleeping with some pretty haggard looking women, and you know the purpose of this was to advance their careers, do you still hold them in the same esteem as a Derek Jeter or Justin Timberlake? I would think not.

And let's paint it more personally. If you had a daughter who was sleeping her way to the top, would you be OK with that?

Or how about this. Would you be OK if your good girl of a daughter started to date a guy that has a reputation for sleeping around? Remember, you yourself stated that "nobody thinks twice" about guys like this. So you wouldn't have any qualms whatsoever about your daughter in such a relationship?

Damn...this thread drifted a bit, huh?!

To answer your question FS, when my daughter is old enough to make those choices for herself, I hope that she makes them responsibly. I hope that she respects herself and her body. I don't think it's logical to associate a number with that idea. With that in mind, I don't believe any of us are in a position to judge somebody like Charlize, on the claim that she "slept her way up." I mean, how do you know she did that? You heard something? Maybe she likes a little variety. Nothing wrong with that, as long as she's not hurting anyone else. Live and let live, man.

I digress. My daughter will not be allowed to date until she's 38. She'll wear a pilgrim dress, collect cats, and recite Harry Potter books. Only then will she be free from my judgement... Wink
quote:
Damn...this thread drifted a bit, huh?!

To answer your question FS, when my daughter is old enough to make those choices for herself, I hope that she makes them responsibly. I hope that she respects herself and her body. I don't think it's logical to associate a number with that idea. With that in mind, I don't believe any of us are in a position to judge somebody like Charlize, on the claim that she "slept her way up." I mean, how do you know she did that? You heard something? Maybe she likes a little variety. Nothing wrong with that, as long as she's not hurting anyone else. Live and let live, man.

I digress. My daughter will not be allowed to date until she's 38. She'll wear a pilgrim dress, collect cats, and recite Harry Potter books. Only then will she be free from my judgement... Wink

I have friends in the industry who have independently from each other (as in they don't know one another) attended events/parties where they were present during convos with highly placed individuals (e.g. executive producers and key studio executives) discussing actresses who played this type of game.

But enough of the thread drift..........

quote:
Originally posted by patespo1:
Jennifer Lawrence and Jessica Alba are my top two*

*subject to change on a moments notice

Woot Woot Woot
quote:

I have friends in the industry who have... attended events/parties where they were present during convos with highly placed individuals... discussing actresses who played this type of game.

So from friends overhearing strangers talking at parties you are able to publicly proclaim that "there's far too many people in Hollywood who have said they cavorted on the "casting couch" with her."

You seem to find it difficult sometimes to stop yourself from maligning other people based on what your "friends" say, don't you? Roll Eyes
Parcival:

No. She is not. I have several arguments as to why she is not. In no particular order.

>Argument #1<

-Side not- I just chose an argument at near random, and this is what I got

>Argument #2.1.1<

>Argument #2.1.2<

>Argument #2.2.1<

>Argument #2.2.2<

-Side note- I could make a lot more sub arguments here...

>Argument #3.1.1<

>Argument #3.1.2<

>Argument #3.2<

-Side note- Lots of other possible sub arguments here

>Argument #4<

-Side note- I mean...

Really, there are many more arguments I could make, but I think this is sufficient thoroughly to disprove your hypothesis.
quote:
Originally posted by winetarelli:
Parcival:

No. She is not. I have several arguments as to why she is not. In no particular order.

>Argument #1<

>Argument #2.1.1<

>Argument #2.1.2<

>Argument #2.2.1<

>Argument #2.2.2<

>Argument #3.1.1<

>Argument #3.1.2<

>Argument #3.2<

>Argument #4<

-Side note- I mean...

Really, there are many more arguments I could make, but I think this is sufficient thoroughly to disprove your hypothesis.

I do love me some hermione... Natalie Portman, not so much.
quote:
Originally posted by TPEwinedrinker:
quote:
Parcival:

>Argument #1<

>Argument #2.1.1<

>Argument #2.1.2<

>Argument #2.2.1<

>Argument #2.2.2<

>Argument #3.1.1<

>Argument #3.1.2<

>Argument #3.2<

>Argument #4<

-Side note- I mean...

I do love me some hermione... Natalie Portman, not so much.

Can't believe you went Hermione on me!!
quote:
quote:

TPE . . . thank you for the visual overview of your votes

I think you meant to thank me... Wink Razz

Woops . . . misread the link within the link. Winetarelli, you deserve a big thank you . . . the pics were the most compelling argument to at least encourage me to re-consider my original vote

So, then I have to ask you . . . you pulled a Hermione!!? Having seen her in films since she was just a youngin', feels a little dirty! But, that is probably because I am a father of two little girls
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
quote:

I have friends in the industry who have... attended events/parties where they were present during convos with highly placed individuals... discussing actresses who played this type of game.

So from friends overhearing strangers talking at parties you are able to publicly proclaim that "there's far too many people in Hollywood who have said they cavorted on the "casting couch" with her."

You seem to find it difficult sometimes to stop yourself from maligning other people based on what your "friends" say, don't you? Roll Eyes

And you have proof to the contrary? You were there for every one of these events where these convos supposedly took place, and nothing like that occurred? You know with absolute certainty that I'm either making stuff up out of thin air, or the sources of this "info" are also BS'ing?

Just b/c you can't fathom something, and you choose to overlay your limited to non-existent knowledge about the subject, doesn't make other people automatically wrong. Maybe if you did a little digging with any friends you might have in the Hollywood industry, you'd come away surprised at what goes on there. Certainly if you had done a little digging with forumites on a previous topic, your unshakeable faith in someone here would've been altered to a fair degree.

But hey.....ignorance continues to be bliss, right?
quote:
quote:
quote:

Woops . . . misread the link within the link. Winetarelli, you deserve a big thank you . . . the pics were the most compelling argument to at least encourage me to re-consider my original vote

I'm honored Smile

quote:
So, then I have to ask you . . . you pulled a Hermione!!? Having seen her in films since she was just a youngin', feels a little dirty! But, that is probably because I am a father of two little girls

I can only speak for myself, and I don't know how old you are, though I've been assuming +/- 40 for a while, but I imagine people born circa 1980 probably feel about Emma the way people born circa 1970 feel about Natalie Portman. Natalie and I are almost the exact same age, so there was never a time it was weird that I found her attractive. ("Taffy" in Mars Attacks is what really sealed the deal for me.) But I don't recall too many ten-years-older friends being repelled when Closer came out LOL

(If I'm right that you are a '73/'74, the closest equivelants would be Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, though Scarlett has traditional va-va-voom sexiness that Emma does not.)

Emma definitely looks no older than she is, and she certainly isn't "sexy" in the way that, say, Scarlett Johannson is. But, I can separate "child Emma" from "one-day Emma" from "WOWZERS Emma" pretty easily in my mind. And, by WOWZERS -- I appreciate cute and subtle more than over-the-top sexiness any day of the week. Razz

(Oh, and half my college friends are girls, and more than half of them made a pilgrimage to London when Dan was 17 to see Equus, so by the time I "appreciated" Emma in that way, no one could say anything about it.)

Anyway, while those 4 were not necessarily in the correct order, my 5 and 6 are Rachel Bilson and Mila Kunis (and for straight ahead sexy, it is Scarlett) -- I need at least one Gentile on the list Devilish

Edited to add: Figured it out. I wasn't tremendously off. Geezer. Banana
Last edited by winetarelli
Since when were men and women the same? Some people must have led confusing lives...

Rachel Bilson and Mila Kunis YES...but now that they're mums, Emma takes front seat out of that lot. And she does indeed have the aforementioned va-va-voom now.

For Portman fans, you should check out Lauren Mayberry, lead singer of Chvrches. Far fitter version. And can sing.
quote:
quote:
quote:

And you have proof to the contrary? You were there for every one of these events where these convos supposedly took place, and nothing like that occurred? You know with absolute certainty that I'm either making stuff up out of thin air, or the sources of this "info" are also BS'ing?

No, I have no proof to the contrary. No, I was not there for any of the events. But YOU have no proof either. YOU were not there either. That doesn't stop you from posting hurtful things, because your "friends" said something that absolutely must be unquestionably factual. Take a few minutes to look up "hearsay" in a dictionary (to help you, you can find it RIGHT HERE) . Try to add it to your vocabulary.

Just b/c you can't fathom something, and you choose to overlay your limited to non-existent knowledge about the subject, doesn't make other people automatically wrong. Maybe if you did a little digging with any friends you might have in the Hollywood industry, you'd come away surprised at what goes on there. Certainly if you had done a little digging with forumites on a previous topic, your unshakeable faith in someone here would've been altered to a fair degree.

I am uncertain whether you are being intentionally obtuse, or you really are just not smart. I "fathom" what you write. It doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong. I don't object to you being wrong or right. What I object to is your rumour-mongering (I'm pretty sure you'll have to look this one up too, so you can FIND IT HERE). What you're doing is just plain wrong.

One of your parents should have taught this to you years ago. I'm actually embarrassed that I have to do this for you now. In any event, I'm done.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm honored Smile

quote:

I can only speak for myself, and I don't know how old you are, though I've been assuming +/- 40 for a while, but I imagine people born circa 1980 probably feel about Emma the way people born circa 1970 feel about Natalie Portman. Natalie and I are almost the exact same age, so there was never a time it was weird that I found her attractive. ("Taffy" in Mars Attacks is what really sealed the deal for me.) But I don't recall too many ten-years-older friends being repelled when Closer came out LOL

(If I'm right that you are a '73/'74, the closest equivelants would be Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, though Scarlett has traditional va-va-voom sexiness that Emma does not.)

Emma definitely looks no older than she is, and she certainly isn't "sexy" in the way that, say, Scarlett Johannson is. But, I can separate "child Emma" from "one-day Emma" from "WOWZERS Emma" pretty easily in my mind. And, by WOWZERS -- I appreciate cute and subtle more than over-the-top sexiness any day of the week. Razz

(Oh, and half my college friends are girls, and more than half of them made a pilgrimage to London when Dan was 17 to see Equus, so by the time I "appreciated" Emma in that way, no one could say anything about it.)

Anyway, while those 4 were not necessarily in the correct order, my 5 and 6 are Rachel Bilson and Mila Kunis (and for straight ahead sexy, it is Scarlett) -- I need at least one Gentile on the list Devilish

Edited to add: Figured it out. I wasn't tremendously off. Geezer. Banana

age estimates are spot on!! Going to get my knee replacement right now in fact and take care of my gallstones!
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
I totally understand Hermione but I"ll give some arguments to mine:

Argument 1

Argument 2

Argument 3

Argument 4
Argument 5

Argument 6
Argument 7
Argument 8

Argument 9

I"ll throw one last one out there from back in the day. Marty McFly's mom... McFly

Damn you Rob . . . those are some good "arguments." All compelling (though Argument 3 was the weakest IMO). Still sticking with Olivia Wilde though. But, many this is a closer horse race than I would have ever assumed
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, I have no proof to the contrary. No, I was not there for any of the events. But YOU have no proof either. YOU were not there either. That doesn't stop you from posting hurtful things, because your "friends" said something that absolutely must be unquestionably factual. Take a few minutes to look up "hearsay" in a dictionary (to help you, you can find it RIGHT HERE) . Try to add it to your vocabulary.

I am uncertain whether you are being intentionally obtuse, or you really are just not smart. I "fathom" what you write. It doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong. I don't object to you being wrong or right. What I object to is your rumour-mongering (I'm pretty sure you'll have to look this one up too, so you can FIND IT HERE). What you're doing is just plain wrong.

One of your parents should have taught this to you years ago. I'm actually embarrassed that I have to do this for you now. In any event, I'm done.

Here's where your obtuseness has been shown and broadcast repeatedly to the rest of this forum. You've clearly made the assumption that these "friends" of mine are people that, if not of ill repute, should definitely be considered "suspicious" and hardly unimpeachable sources. Yet you have demonstrated that you have NO clue who these friends of mine might be. On this particular subject, you don't know who they are, what level they are at in the Hollywood hierarchy, who they know and who they would conduct business with. You've obviously made an assumption that they're at some lackey level or below......"this fusionstorm guy wouldn't know anyone above the level of someone slinging drinks and hors d'oeuvres at one of these events, or the valets". Assume what you want.....it only makes you look that much more foolish to dismiss anything I type.

As for your prior obtuseness on a previous subject, I'm guessing that you still haven't figured out who my undoubtedly "shady" or even "made up" forumite sources were, huh? Quite unbelievable you could knowingly still be in the dark after all this time, considering how most anyone who wasn't already friends with these forumites and deigned to do a couple of minutes of investigating was able to figure it out. How do I know this? From the many folks who contacted me directly or through the sources to affirm their own less than stellar interactions at offlines.

But I am no doubt talking out of turn, as you're all knowing in every way imaginable, thus rendering your opinion combined with distinct lack of knowledge about the subject at hand to be nothing short of subject matter expert extraordinaire. We all bow to you.......
quote:
Originally posted by wineismylife:
Will you guys quit yapping about crap and start talking about hot women again?

Wineismylife . . . we're thinking along the same lines here. So much so that I had to go find some Olivia Wilde pics to add to the discussion!

Anyway, IMO . . . no one has yet to de-throne Olivia Wilde though many nice pix have been shared!
Game over. I can take the most G-rated argument, like this one, and she still wins. There is no comparison. She is sheer and utter perfection. Parker, Tanzer, and Galloni scored her a 100. Suckling did too, but nobody gives a shit what he says.

Beneath Charlize, we can continue the discussion. Again, there is only second place and beyond (IE, First Loser).

On top of Charlize...man, I won't go there. You'll have to defer to Fusionstorm for that one. Razz
quote:
vintage monica bellucci simply cannot be beat.... but then again, rebecca romjin before she got stamos'd was pretty amazing, as was jessica alba before she cash'd out. present day, ms. emma watson takes the cake... with olivia wilde holding down the milf crown.

But TPE . . . the gauntlet has been laid down . . . no votes will be considered without appropriate pics for visual consideration
quote:
Game over. I can take the most G-rated argument, like this one, and she still wins. There is no comparison. She is sheer and utter perfection. Parker, Tanzer, and Galloni scored her a 100. Suckling did too, but nobody gives a shit what he says.

Beneath Charlize, we can continue the discussion. Again, there is only second place and beyond (IE, First Loser).

On top of Charlize...man, I won't go there. You'll have to defer to Fusionstorm for that one. Razz

Brilliant defense.
quote:
quote:

Brilliant defense.

I'm going all Spinal Tap on this one . . . if Charlize is a 10 on the hotness scale of life, Olivia Wilde is an 11.
It really is amazing the different tastes we all have...I suppose not unlike our taste in wines. It's interesting because the pictures people post to show how sexy some of their choices are just convince me that those ladies are NOT the sexiest (for the most part). Of course, they aren't chopped liver, so it makes for some good viewing anyway!
quote:
vintage monica bellucci simply cannot be beat.... but then again, rebecca romjin before she got stamos'd was pretty amazing, as was jessica alba before she cash'd out. present day, ms. emma watson takes the cake... with olivia wilde holding down the milf crown.

Emma... Smile

But, if we're talking "in their prime" Rachel Weisz and Jennifer Connelly (both of whom are still gorgeous) deserve discussion.

>Although, Really...<
quote:
quote:

Emma... Smile

But, if we're talking "in their prime" Rachel Weisz and Jennifer Connelly (both of whom are still gorgeous) deserve discussion.

>Although, Really...<

Ahhh . . . Rachel!

Horrible movie, but great place to see Rachel is "The Mummy" with Brandon Frasier

Argument for Rachel
quote:
quote:
quote:

Emma... Smile

>Although, Really...<

Ahhh . . . Rachel!

Horrible movie, but great place to see Rachel is "The Mummy" with Brandon Frasier

Argument for Rachel

Yes yes, very true. Also The Mummy Returns, also Stealing Beauty, also Confidence also everything else she was in between 1992 and 2006
quote:
quote:
quote:

But, if we're talking "in their prime" Jennifer Connelly deserves discussion.

this girl has simply never moved the meter for me whatsoever...

I dare you to watch The Hot Spot and continue with this absurdity Razz Wink

ITunes rental -- check!
quote:
So, I've noticed that virtually every girl I've mentioned is an MOT (as am I). It is not on purpose, but fascinating to me how ethnic background can subconsciously affect what physical features we find attractive. That got me thinking about a broader ethnic trend I'm noticing here. So let me be the first to point out that >Nathalie Emmanuel< is worthy of at least as much discussion as anyone else.

what the heck is a mot?
quote:
Originally posted by welshstar:
Nobody has mentioned Amy Adams so far, not the most flaunty girl but sexy none the less

I am also surprised that the Jorge has not posted a pic of his favorite actor yet, c'mon Jorge don't be shy. We should also have the hottest GILF for Billhike

Welshstar . . . I was going to hunt you down if I didn't see you arrive at some point in this thread . . . it was initially started in honor of your "Forums is Dead" thread!

BTW . . . Amy Adams . . . good call. A girl-next door look. I'd move to have that girl next door though!
quote:
quote:
So, I've noticed that virtually every girl I've mentioned is an MOT (as am I). It is not on purpose, but fascinating to me how ethnic background can subconsciously affect what physical features we find attractive. That got me thinking about a broader ethnic trend I'm noticing here. So let me be the first to point out that >Nathalie Emmanuel< is worthy of at least as much discussion as anyone else.

what the heck is a mot?

Ha! "Member Of the Tribe" -- Jew
quote:

Ummmm . . . yes!
quote:
quote:
quote:

what the heck is a mot?

Ha! "Member Of the Tribe" -- Jew

ah! thank you!!
quote:
I am also surprised that the Jorge has not posted a pic of his favorite actor yet, c'mon Jorge don't be shy.

I get it. Its funny because it insinuates Jorge is gay. Jokes about race, religion and sexual orientation are the highest form of humor and a sure sign of great intelligence and wit. Jackass.
quote:
Originally posted by jburman82:
quote:
I am also surprised that the Jorge has not posted a pic of his favorite actor yet, c'mon Jorge don't be shy.

I get it. Its funny because it insinuates Jorge is gay. Jokes about race, religion and sexual orientation are the highest form of humor and a sure sign of great intelligence and wit. Jackass.

+1 million.... pathetic.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But, if we're talking "in their prime" Jennifer Connelly deserves discussion.

this girl has simply never moved the meter for me whatsoever...

I dare you to watch The Hot Spot and continue with this absurdity Razz Wink

ITunes rental -- check!

That movie also features another very beautiful woman, Virginia Madsen, and, unfortunately, a very terrible actor, Don Johnson.
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 million.... pathetic.

+2 million (?)
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 million.... pathetic.

+2 million (?)

+3...

Weak sauce. There's no room for that kind of crap here.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gigabit:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 million.... pathetic.

+2 million (?)

+3...

Weak sauce. There's no room for that kind of crap here.

Oh I ams sorry, I never meant to ofended anyones !!? !?!
quote:

Fret not, my feeble friend. You don't ofended anyones on these boards.

By the way, if you wish to take a break from your usual trolling and half-wit remarks, there are couple of interesting, engaging, interactive conversations going on in "Wine Conversation" right now. One about hobbies, another about winemaking styles, and yet another regarding little-know grape varieties. If you truly care to learn something, those are some good posts with a lot of discussion going on right now.
quote:
Originally posted by eyesintime:
quote:

BTW . . . Amy Adams . . . good call. A girl-next door look. I'd move to have that girl next door though!

My vote for sexiest girl-next door look (if you lived in France) goes to Clemence Poesy. I found her very sex in In Bruges and Last Love.

could almost be Claire Danes' sister!
quote:
quote:
quote:

My vote for sexiest girl-next door look (if you lived in France) goes to Clemence Poesy. I found her very sex in In Bruges and Last Love.

I can see that. Though I think Poesy is much sexier. I think it's the asymmetrical, quirky thing she has going on.
quote:

Must be nice to ref your own game!

Charlize loses points for not having any tread left on her tire. Checkmate.

(This is fun).
quote:

MOT? A French word?
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can see that. Though I think Poesy is much sexier. I think it's the asymmetrical, quirky thing she has going on.

agreed!
quote:
Originally posted by Adam10:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Sutherland:
Why would anyone care even if he was? Roll Eyes

I'd be more of a Jake Gyllenhaal kind of guy I think if I was going to go there. Maybe Jamie Bell. No actually Matt Lewis. Little Neville Longbotton grew up.

Mancrush on Aaron Eckhart in No Reservations, Stephen Dorff, and Depp in Blow.

big time.
quote:
Originally posted by Jorgerunfast:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jorgerunfast:
+1 infinity plus one!

However, I won't disappoint.

Any man who can't agree that Christian Bale isn't a total hottie, is just totally and completely insecure.

Wadda ya say, welshie?

Jorge . . . should we share with the group the "experience" we had in Ft. Lauderdale?

You were so gentle....

Yea. Beach sand exfoliation.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam10:
quote:
Originally posted by tfland111:
quote:

That literally just made my eyes bleed...

I'd see a doctor (or visit, if you can't see)...

Why ?

Because your eyes are bleeding, apparently.
@bman posted:

We are enjoying the Netflix series Warrior Nun.  And not just because it's truly original and filmed in Spain.....

Alba Baptista!  Cutie. I have friends who really dig her. (The rest of the cast, especially Toya Turner, is also lovely.)

The best Spanish Netflix show, imo, is “Money Heist”  (“Casa de Papel”). Its star is Úrsula Corberó, who is also very attractive.

Last edited by winetarelli

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.