Kitchen Aid at home, but the cottage is all gas appliances, and thought we'd change it up a bit. I hope the Wolf is as reliable as our KA. The Wolf has a convection gas oven and infrared broiler. Reviews looked promising but you never know. We'll have to have you and C. join us sometime and check it out.
quote:
Originally posted by DoktaP:
A new Wolf 36" 6 burner gas stove for the cottage. Time to start entertaining up there again in the New Year. It's been too long since our last Wine Guy Weekend (WGW).

Good to see you have your priorities in order Smile. Insert envy emoticon here re: cooking on Wolf at the cottage!

The cottage wine guy weekends are great.
quote:
Originally posted by VinCentric:
quote:
A new Wolf 36" 6 burner gas stove for the cottage. Time to start entertaining up there again in the New Year. It's been too long since our last Wine Guy Weekend (WGW).

Good to see you have your priorities in order Smile. Insert envy emoticon here re: cooking on Wolf at the cottage!

The cottage wine guy weekends are great.

If there is a line up forming to be able to cook on that, I'm in it.
quote:

Cool Much too long, indeed.
Congrats on the Wolf purchase, Dok. You'll love it.
quote:
Originally posted by Seaquam:
- 2005 Cedric Bouchard Roses de Jeanne Champagne Blanc de Blancs La Bolorée X2

I was surprised to see this in my market. (For any locals seeing this, there's a small amount at the Cambie St store only.)
nice. awesome wine
2010 Mascarello, Barbera D'Alba, Scudetto
2010 Benjamin Romeo, Rioja, La Cueva del Contador
2012 WillaKenzie Estate, Pinot Gris
2011 Cantina Terlan, Pinot Bianco, Vorberg Riserva
2010 Bodegas Del Abad, Bierzo, Carracedo
2010 La Braccesca, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano
2011 Laughing Stock, Portfolio
2012 Shaw & Smith, Chardonnay, M3 Adelaide Hills
quote:
Originally posted by Sharkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Parcival:
I didn't even know you could double up across the different offer descriptions.

Unless stated otherwise (like the strict case limit when the '08's were released), yes. At least, it better be yes, this year, if you get my drift. Wink

JT must be camped out next to his post office box. I sent my check on Monday, from St. Louis. It cleared my bank yesterday. I interpret that to mean that deux Full Monty's are headed my way. Banana
1 x 2010 Paolo Scavino Cannubi
1 x 2010 E. Pira & Figli (Chiara Boschis) Cannubi
1 x 2010 E. Pira & Figli (Chiara Boschis) Mosconi
1 x 2009 E. Pira & Figli (Chiara Boschis) Mosconi
1 x 2010 E. Pira & Figli (Chiara Boschis) Via Nuova
1 x 2012 Giacomo Conterno Barbera d'Alba Francia (with the new designations, "Cascina" has been dropped from this vineyard's name starting with the 2012 Barbera and 2010 Barolo)
quote:
Originally posted by Wine Sparty:
2012 Rudius Bedrock Red Wine x3
2012 Rudius Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley x3

I'm assuming you passed on Knockmore due to the price of the 3 pack minimum. Too bad. I would have gladly bought one, maybe two. But at 400$ for the 3 pack, something had to give.
quote:
Originally posted by sunnylea57:
Final purchase of the vacay:

1989 Guasti Clemente Barolo
1974 Guasti Clemente Barolo

I've lost track of the number of bottles but I hope when you go through Customs you have the otw horseshoe properly inserted.

Add Reply

Likes (0)