NHL Playoffs 2018

Am very happy to see the CAPITALS about to win the Stanley Cup, Ovi deserves it and it's ironic that this year's team wasn't supposed to be this close... That's why they play the game!

LV has played awesome, truly a great start to their franchise and they'll be back again in the Finals sooner than my Canucks. 

captaincancun posted:

Am very happy to see the CAPITALS about to win the Stanley Cup, Ovi deserves it and it's ironic that this year's team wasn't supposed to be this close... That's why they play the game!

LV has played awesome, truly a great start to their franchise and they'll be back again in the Finals sooner than my Canucks. 

I hope the Caps win, and I certainly hope your post doesn't jinx them.

purplehaze posted:

And it couldn't have been a more exciting and entertaining hockey game either. 

Kudos to the Vegas guys for a valiant effort.

PH

An absolutely fantastic game. Congrats to the Caps and their fans. Ovi was a hall of famer if he retired two years ago. Not only do the comments about no cups go away, the MF'er was a complete beast the entire playoffs. Great, incredible and improbable season for VGK that was fun to watch. They have over $20 million in cap space for next year...

billhike posted:

Barry Trotz decides to walk away from the Caps. Wow. I can’t believe they couldn’t/wouldn’t find a way to retain him.

A lot of locals suspected this was going to happen, especially when he went into last season without an extension.  Really sad to see him leave, though.  Unfortunately, the fact that the Islanders have a current opening means that he may come back to haunt the Caps next year.

Either way, he's going to get paid, and deservedly so.

PH

purplehaze posted:
billhike posted:

Barry Trotz decides to walk away from the Caps. Wow. I can’t believe they couldn’t/wouldn’t find a way to retain him.

...the Islanders have a current opening means that he may come back to haunt the Caps next year.

PH

Well... that didn't take long!    Good luck, Barry.  Unless you're playing the Caps, that is.

PH

Add Reply

Likes (0)