quote:
Originally posted by steve8:
quote:
Originally posted by Icewino:

I am a big Bruins fan but if you watched him all year he tries to aggitate people, plays a little chippy, and has done some dumb stuff the coach has called him out on. Most of it is fine with me because he's a Bruin. If he played for the Habs or anyone else he's the kind of guy it would be easy to hate. But he's a little sparkplug of a player for the team, did have a great series, and looks like he'll be great for years to come. Hopefully he just learns to play the game a little more the right way. If you want to be a fighter or a tough guy have at it, but even as a Bruins fan it's hard to watch him as a rookie box one of the stars of the games faces for no reason when the game was already decided and clearly the guy didn't want to drop the gloves. Call a spade a spade, the team needs all kinds of guys. At the moment he's just that kind of guy.

You mean kind of like how Ken Linesman played? Love it. You gotta have one on your team. I hated Linesman when he was a Flyer, but after he joined the Bruins he was transformed. Big Grin

That's exactly what I mean. Love it because he's our guy and he'll be around a while.

The best thing about all this is they won the cup. The second best thing is that most of the team will remain intact for a long time. They're young and set up for a great run over the next few years, or more.
quote:
Originally posted by Gundam:
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Bowers:
So why riot??????

So they can do This.

That's a bizarre image (kissing couple). I've dated some freaky girls, but getting your smooch on during a riot is a new one.

Here's a page with most of the best photography from the riot. Hope they bust all those thugs: Clicky.
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze:
quote:
Originally posted by indybob:
That's a bizarre image (kissing couple). I've dated some freaky girls, but getting your smooch on during a riot is a new one.

A little more complicated than that, apparently.

PH

Thanks for the link PH. Not freaky riot love, but the tender moment of a guy helping out his scared and injured girlfriend. Glad they made it out okay.
quote:
And what's up with the rioting? I have always had this romantic notion of Canadians as the most polite people! Guess I was frikkin' confused...... Frown

PH

33,000,000 in the country.
There's bound to be a few a-holes.
quote:
And what's up with the rioting? I have always had this romantic notion of Canadians as the most polite people! Guess I was frikkin' confused...... Frown

PH

What a complete embarrassment for such a beautiful and wonderful city. Frown
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:
quote:

PH

Indeed, and for all we know, they could be from anywhere.

There is now an official Facebook Group where you can upload photos and/or identify these criminals. Some of these clowns had already been IDed and arrested thanks to these social networks. Busted!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KSC02:

Yeah....but I figured they were all stationed at customs and immigration. Razz

PH

Customs maybe, but NEVER Immigration! Wink Razz
quote:
Originally posted by bman:
quote: